1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Phir Mile Sur Mera Tumhara

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sweety17, Jul 14, 2010.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hello Frens,

wat do you think of "Phir Mile Sur Mera Tumhara". I was totally disappointed with the audio first and then the video.

It is such a pleasure to listen and watch the old Mile Sur... my hair stands even now whn i listen to it....feel so patriotic :bowdown

wat do you all think??

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

It is not appealing. Maybe we are exposed to too much of glamor in every mode that the recent version is very clichéd.

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Thanks CanWait for your FB

agree with you the new version was a total disappointment..........:drowning

each bollywood actor wanted frame for himself individually whereas in the older version the then superstars Amitabh,Mithun and Jitendra were together in one frame singing Mile Sur....:cheers

the music too is not at all appealing......looks like all bollywood singers used this as a platform to show case all their talent/experience...........here definitly i wud quote 'Too many cooks spoil the broth" :bonk

really disppointing :spin

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

I agree....The first version is the ultimate.

Old is truly gold!!

The old one showcases the essence of "India as one" very well....with diverse languages spoken across states, diverse culture and heritage.

Just love the old one!