Performance issues from DH

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ruchi2000khare, May 3, 2010.

1. ruchi2000khare

ruchi2000khare New IL'ite

hi
    4yrs of marrige & 1yr for TTC still work in progress.Met doctor she said nothing big just try & gave folicacid tabelts.grt pressure from inlaws side even my husband knows that.still no fights between us.But yesterday was big change that shook me deeply as he said me that he has performance pressure to have sex with me.once a week we do that too with his performance pressuremeans what.i never complain even though many times iwant & he doesn't.He said me that its boss in the office & on weekends iam the one who don't allow him to leave.
    but frankly he doesn't understand how much pressure do i have people from my inlaws say to me not to my husband.but why don't they understand its not like having cold means just drinking D'cold and cold gone.
    finally ijust said him onething in his teens if he had donated his sperms then there won't be such problems.but iam broken hearted now & i think i will never in my life will him for anything.i am not getting what went wrong between us

Last edited: May 3, 2010

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ruchi,
    Slowdown. This tension is not good to both of you... Sit together. Talk when you both are not stressed/tensed.
    Take up a vaccation. Break all those regular activities for few days. Spend some time for you both alone. This will give some time to you both to understand each other's position & condition in this problems. Resolve the issues among you.

Inlaws & people around us always talks something. They won't be a useful ones all the time. Take up the good ones from them. Leave the bad. Don't lod them to your heart or brain. Whatever they say or force, you both need to perform it in a relaxed fashion. Everyone in this forum face the troubles from inlaws & so called well wishers. We just need to manage them & move ahead in our life!
    Think positive.
    Baby dust to you...

3. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Hi Ruchi

I completely agree with Vasu.

Tensions and stress is not good at all. You should give some time for husband to set things right in his office. Dont put pressure on him because of in-laws and relatives. Just ignore their talks. Sometimes husbands get tensed during the ovulation dates especially if they know we are fertile at that time. So both of you should relax and take it slowly. Sex should be an enjoyable experience for both you. Dont turn it into a baby-making process. Then it will become monotonous. First make sure you resolve your internal differences and then start ttc. In this kind of environment, even if you do become pregnant, it will be very stressful and not good for your health.