1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Match

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,

Wonderful post with many hidden aspects to it. Though your posts summarizes in a small way, it has deep meaning to it.

My way of looking at Anitha, is she is a perfectionist and likes things to be in order be it dressing code, orderliness at home and also has a taste which she maintains throughout. Then what made her look for a guy who is so funny looking or lets put it this way, she did not pick up her groom they she puts the pain balm in the right cabinet. Right....

Anitha, keeps her towel in the right place, her medicines in the right chest and now she chose a groom in the right order. For her, putting things in order was not the outward look that gives, but each thing has its own place. That was her perspective and the grooms place was in her heart she has decided. When we looked at Anitha, we felt she wanted external presentation, but what she wanted was inner satisfaction. She would never be happy wearing a mis-matching dress, throwing things out everywhere, that did not bring satsifaction to her, her day was not complete without putting things in order, it was for her mental and physical balance and not for people or to satisfy people and that was our perspective for Anitha as we are all different from each other. That funny looking guy brought much satisfaction to her and gave her the right balance in life and so she decided to have him as her husband. Anitha, never put the good towels in order and the best looking medicines in order, she just put them in order and it was our perspective. For her things have to be in order and regarding dressing sense, she always felt this goes with this and it has to be worn like this. With her choice of husband again she felt he goes with me and it has to be husband and wife and she was happy. Cheers!! Anitha.. life is not trying to satisfy people, but yourself and you did it.. Cheers once again.

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi ansh,
    Myriad of thanks for ur feedback and appreciation.Definitely anitha must have liked something in the man which made her to accept the proposal.So what abt her silly attitude of the past.She decides for an important moment in her life which does not match with her behavior,attitude and activities. Upto now she is troubling herself,giving unfavourable ,negative comments to others on account of their day today activities.That is not needed.

I repeat ur words
    Choosing inanimate things and matching them is different from choosing the life-partner. One has to look with a different perspective.

Superb.I agree with u totally.Our attitude towards attending day to day routine activities is entirely different from the decision taken for a major moment in life.These things are manageable.I insist on the attitude of anitha ,whether she decided right or not?,whether she will go fine after her marriage.The answer can be either yes or no.Both are possible.External circumstances won't affect the relationship but whether she will be internally(mentally) compatible is the subject matter of discussion.........

Thanks again for ur nice feedback............
    Take care
    BC

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi dear mals,
    Thanks for stepping in.

U said abt the hidden aspect of the post.According to me the hidden thing is abt anitha’s decision in her marriage proposal.That is what I lay emphasis on it.

Almost about ninety percent of the people maintain orderliness and cleanliness in their house while some don’t lay much importance to it. Anitha is a perfectionist .Very true.If that is only the problem then that is not at all an issue .As I said in the first few lines we don’t need to rely on it totally.Anitha gave her total self towards spending her life on these little things.Most people has a good taste for things ,anitha too has a taste which she maintains but it goes on a higher frequency .Everybody wish to move things perfectly in life but not to the extent of suggesting and giving lecture on it and her activities are obviously notable to others which has been proved by the reaction of her relations, friends etc

I repeat urwords

ANITHA, KEEPS HER TOWEL IN THE RIGHT PLACE, HER MEDICINES IN THE RIGHT CHEST AND NOW SHE CHOSE A GROOM IN THE RIGHT ORDER. FOR HER, PUTTING THINGS IN ORDER WAS NOT THE OUTWARD LOOK THAT GIVES, BUT EACH THING HAS ITS OWN PLACE.

Putting things in order is not the case but expecting each and every moment and not relaxing rules atleast for a second is the subject matter of discussion.Everybody works for their inner satisfaction,we should be perfect but we cannot expect the same from others.

THAT FUNNY LOOKING GUY BROUGHT MUCH SATISFACTION TO HER AND GAVE HER THE RIGHT BALANCE IN LIFE AND SO SHE DECIDED TO HAVE HIM AS HER HUSBAND.

If you go to my reply to the previous posts ,I said that anitha suddenly changing her taste and requirements suddenly may not be the case.Whether her idea of perfectness and mental satisfaction worked out in marriage?

On the very first sight,what others would feel is she would chosen a better groom.But we live for ourself.On the bottom line one fact which is clearly visible is the practical aspects and reality of life dominates our dreams,expectations.

Thanks a ton for ur feedback.You have made this thread interesting

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

The tangible and intangible is very well diffrentiated by Anita.

I can very well relate with Anita...almost 85%...the only difference is after almost 14 yrs of togetherness...the situation is Vise Versa. :wink:

5. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear roopadadia,
    Thanks for stepping in.Not sure whether anitha realized or taken a decision which is favourable to her.

I can understand almost what u are saying .But still could not exactly catch up ur second sentence.Which situation is vice versa???

Regards
    BC

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi BC,

When my marriage was fixed...my parents were not around, my aunt was taking care of everything. Its not that my husband was not presentable or anything...but at that time i was very stylish and he was a simpleton.

Many in the family had asked me that hope you are not forced into this alliance including my mom...but i said no it was my choice as well.

Today my DH has become stylish and i have become a simpleton. His personality has changed completely...whenever we tease him he would say i need to give some credit to my wife.

Roopa.

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear roopa,
    Thanks for clarifying.Bow
    Take care
    BC