1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect jeans

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Huma, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi everybody

Here find your perfect jeans.....

- skinny.........
    how to wear them
    ...dress them up with a pair of killer heels, or play down with ballet pumps, but don't buy them too long....they should just hit the back of your shoe.

...wear with a belt and a skinny top to accentuate a slim waist.
    ....curvy girls should team with a dress, smock top or baggy jumper and tuck into boots for sleek winter style.

- boyfriend
    how to wear them
    ...wear extra-long and slouchy.
    ...always wear with a fitted top to balance out the look.
    ...avoid oversized pockets and detailing and styles that are just too baggy, they'll all add bulk.
    ....never wear with stilettos...if you're tall, stick to trainers or smart, flat pumps and if you're short, team with a pair of chunky-heeled boots.

-straight leg
    how to wear them
    ...look for styles with a seam or faded crease down the front to make you look taller.
    ...big bum? choose large, low-set pockets to magically make your bottom look neater.

- boot-cut
    how to wear them
    ...for a perfect fit, choose boot-cuts with a bit of stretch so they fit snugly on your waist and bottom.
    ....buy them long enough so they cover your shoes but don't drag on the gound.
    ..short? buy them extra-long and wear with heels as high as you dare to add inches to your height.

bye

2. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Huma,

Skinny.....thats exactly how my daughter wears them. With at least 7 feet of accumulated snow all the time in her college town with only walkways cleared, skinnyjeans tucked into cowboy boots / uggs works best for her. pity that all those lovely tops are concealed under the heavy jacket.

As for me which ever are easy on my bulging tummy :))

3. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Nice tips Huma. Thanks for sharing.

Love
    Rita

4. christinia123

christinia123 New IL'ite

I Love to wear Skiny and Straight Jeans the Look Very Comfy and Stylish on me ,well thank's For sharing Such a Informative Post With us,You have Mentioned here Diffrent type Of Jeans Style Which I Don't Know Before.

5. SwathyDas

SwathyDas New IL'ite

Hi:hiya,

I'm a 21-year-old. I prefer to wear sarees only on occasions and am actually tired of wearing churidars. :drowningWhat kind of jeans do you think would suit girls who're on a little heavier side like me?

Bow

6. joiee

joiee New IL'ite

Hi,
    Are there any shops around richardson,texas that sell ladies Tshirts for a reasonable price say around $10...

thanks,
    joie