Perfect Conceptions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happybuddha, Apr 7, 2011.

1. happybuddha

happybuddha New IL'ite

@Mods : I am new here and if this aint appropriate, please delete.

Hello,

I am guessing many people may be aware of what I am trying to say. I am writing so I can sleep peacefully thinking I have done my bit for the perfect humans.

It is appalling to note that as per a few theories all matter evolves and it is only the humans which are stuck at, from where they started. We have to accept, we as a race have not evolved into being better beings. Well, the way we were reproduced may have the answers.

So, this is regarding how perfect conceptions can take place. How some people born of women are the most perfect beings (like the Buddha) and some are a result of procreation, just for the sake of it. It is about removing the drapes of ignorance about sex that we have piled for thousands of years.

Before couples decide to have children, may I suggest that the couple listen to what Osho has to say about the method. The genuine feeling and surrender between the souls.
    If you can patiently listen with an attentive mind which hasn't developed a bias towards things, Osho's talk can really help. It also puts in perspective many misconceptions, including the (sexually involving) sculptures on the konark temple walls and Khajuraho caves. There is a specific talk called Sambhog se samadhi ki aur which can be downloaded from his organisations site :
    Welcome to Osho World Audio Discourses
    There are about 16 recorded tapes from these talks given way back in the 70s or 80s, I think. The talks are in hindi.
    For those who do not understand hindi there is a relatively smaller book in english (From sex to superconsciousness)(of about 85 pages) which can be downloaded from his site, for free. The tapes are free too. You will have to register on the site, which with my several years of registration on their site, I can say, is safe.

Although I am deeply inspired by his thought process, I am in no way promoting anything. This is just for information.

HTH.

cheers,

P.S: ...ofcourse, then the talks go on to higher dimensions of humanity after we have moved our minds from the taboo called sex.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011

2. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Wonderful promotion.. i always wanted to read his sayings.. thoughts... I never got a chance.. ur mail made me to start it

3. happybuddha

happybuddha New IL'ite

That's great. When I finished hearing the tapes, I knew those were the best 10 (or so) hours I ever spent in my life. Over the days, it was very enlightening. Osho, ironically, is the most misunderstood thinker of his times and it is the saddest to know when some people will, unreasonably, without understanding what he is trying to say, term(ed) him as a sex guru.

4. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Can someone justify/explain the below quote which i happened to read...
    Women cannot be competitive: they cannot fight, they cannot struggle. And if you find a woman somewhere who struggles and fights, who is competitive, then something of womanhood is missing in her. Physically she may be a woman, psychologically she is a man. -- Osho
    Source : Osho Quotes on Women, Osho insights & quotes on Women

5. Want2BMom

Want2BMom Senior IL'ite

we were given the book to read by a well wisher who i think was a follower... well that was abt 3-4 yrs ago ...we did read it tried to understand to our best
    i hv not succeeded in getting myself my LO by natural means .... maybe u cud argue that we did not understand or do things to perfection .... as ultimately the result matters... so if there is an issue ... a good doc is an option