1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

People Give-People Loot!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ashakarthik, Dec 16, 2010.

1. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

I am a citizen of India.Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
    There was a time when I have felt goose bumps when we sing our National Anthem in School.Now a days i dont even get a chance to hear it let alone sing since am not in school and most of you may feel the same:)).
    Gone where those days when we spoke about Gandhi and Nehru as Big leaders.Now do we have one like that???
    Felt totally upset when watched the News channel which closely covers the story of the excellent work done by our own people of India.
    Now I get angry when there is hike in petrol.We people slog around for each paisa and give half the amount to government as income tax,petrol price,deisel price,which in turn causes vegetable hike...god wat not????:spin
    Where is all the money of ours going???To the people who do scam and get all the land and houses for their full Khandan??
    Nira Radia,Raja and other biggies..we the people should do something to stop all this.What can we do??i thought for a long time.Then decided,asked my husband to get a job in some other country.Again this corruption may be there in that country..but we will not be bothered as that is not Our Bharat Matha....(there is a saying in Tamil:eliku bayandhu veedagaalipandradhu...that is happening here)they are not rats but crocodiles....
    Sorry If I have hurt someone's sentiment:bonk.Got So upset and angry and want to tell that somewhere

asha

2. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

Oh your sentiments are perfectly alright.
    I for one sail on the same boat. I live in another country now. I know how hard it is
    how many problems one face in government offices for really petty things and yes, the list is endless but still ...
    "india is my country. All indians are my brothers and sisters.."
    The pledge which i used to recite so religiously back those days come to me like a faded screen of fog...

But I do hope something good will come to our nation very soon..

Have you any idea about the
    zero rupee note? it gave me hope howsoever tiny may it be....

an honest entry..i liked it

3. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

hi asha
    Good to spell out your concerns
    Sometimes, it is better if we indulge in rant, that will keep us at peace.
    I believe in the inherent strength of Indians
    I am an eternal Optimist.
    India will change. We need not look at Gandhi or Nehru
    The change will come from us and should come from us

Warm Regards
    Suresh Iyer

4. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

Hi Iniya malar and suresh..thanks for the feedback:)).i just wanted to say my sad feelings to some one...we say that youngsters will change this contry..who are all the youngsters??who study and striving to get a job..or the other youngsters who are already involved in the so called existing katchi...dono where to begin to clean this politics...hmmm hope for the best to happen...

asha

5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hmmm..people loot when people are ready to give..if we stop giving no one will take..should bring a change in the people who offer first

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Its good to voice out your concern. Hope there are some changes.

Suresh - I really liked the way of your sentence - The change will come from us and should come from us...

Shanti

7. BeHuman

BeHuman New IL'ite

Hi Asha
    You thought same like me[May be most of us].I also told my husband to quit INDIA after suffering from depression due to lot of problems we faced here..like corruption,bad mentality,jealousy,caste problem,state discrimination,loud noises eg:bachelors given flats to stay and they make noises the whole night being drunk,neighbors TV with loud voice whole day till night 1 O clock ,loudspeakers on street during festivals etc...........
    Also now-a-days people in india are not ready to co-operate and help each other in bad times ..I have many examples ...But like some one said i always try my level best to help others both in their bad as well as good times......
    I also think that if we go abroad and still face all this we will not care as they will not be our country's KHOON .They are not the ones with good SANSKARAS bla bla bla
    I think its enough to say

Bye Asha