1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Peechu Mithai And Maths Textbook

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by teenulahari, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

2. Thyagarajan

:hello: By your short & sweet teen story about longing & love for candy on wheels, you had transported the readers to their school days. With excellent choice of words, you had beautifully brought teen adolescent emotions to the fore which had remained sweetish throughout. Pink- colour-cotton-candy stuffed on a staff in front of my school and LAUREL like cheerful man in chequered lungi selling it for a quarter crossed my mind. you had provided indeed a vicarious nibbling and licking at the balloon-like candy with couple of text books in hand.
    Thanks for nostalgia. My thanks are also due to @Cheeniya for his distinguishing so-n-poppadi & cotton candy.
    Regards.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    teenulahari likes this.
  3. teenulahari

teenulahari Gold IL'ite

Dear @Thyagarajan Sir,
    This was much awaited comment. Where have u been sir...?:thinking: Long time ...no see. Really delighted to get a fb post from u. Thank u so much:)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

is
    :hello:Thanks for your profound concern which is the undercurrent of your above response to my fb. I am glad you were all along agog to know my comments and or opinion. Teen perhaps is the golden era OF MANY MIDDLE CLASS and the longing and or craving for replaying those teeny days is just.
    2. you have vivid memory of those years as depicted in your thread which deserves more accolades and would stand out as winning nomination for fine FP for current month.
    regards.
    God Bless Us all.

teenulahari likes this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Hi @teenulahari,

Where have you disappeared? I happened to share this link with a friend and this is her feedback. She was particular that I conveyed the message to you.:)

Aw!! I loved this :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    I loved that " Sallem Bhai's beard " comparison !!! Imagine..selling a
    book for bartering a sweet!
    Give her a big hug on my behalf! I loved reading this.

teenulahari, Thyagarajan and shravs3 like this.
  6. teenulahari

teenulahari Gold IL'ite

Hi @GeetaKashyap
    So sorry for the late reply! I'm busy with my exams and other stuff that's why couldn't reply immediately. Thank you for sharing my post with ur friend. Glad that she liked it.
    Big hugs to ur frnd and u..:blush:
    Love
    Teenu;)

Thyagarajan likes this.