Pediatrician at chennai : recommendation required

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by WiniPooh, Jun 4, 2015.

1. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi all
    i am looking for recommendations for a good Pediatrician at chennai for my new born. I live in the Anna Nagar area so recommendations based on personal experiences in and around the area would be most appreciated.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

i dont know pediatrician exactly in annnagar but ASHOK SIGAMANI in km hospital in kknagar is one of the famous perdiatrician. if u r interested i will give the number of hospital for the appointment. it is a multi speciality hospital. there r two more pediatricians in the hospital. they r ok.

3. lakshanabala

lakshanabala Silver IL'ite

try SMF hospital ..there are more good peadiatricians

4. simran3434

simran3434 New IL'ite

My daughter was suffering from severe cough for d past several days. Tried with regular medicines but no results. Finally found the Dr. Dr Pushkala at Kauvery Hospital thru n visited d clinic sday. she explained us everything in detail with great patients.. called her on 090030 88277.. she answered all our quires without hesitations ...I thank god for showing me such a grt doctor finally... Am thanking u doctor for giving us d confidence of our daughter health recovery... her number is Now she s n medication will repost d result soon... Hoping for d best...