1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Pediasure powder in NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by sweramsan, Jan 26, 2010.

1. sweramsan

sweramsan New IL'ite

HI there moms,

Does anyone know if any stores (Indian or otherwise) sell pediasure in powder firm here in US? My daughter seems to like only that and seems like its a good food supplement. Better than the usual Horlicks and Boosts I hear.

Please help me here ladies@@

Sweramsan

2. muscat99

muscat99 New IL'ite

I just bought a can last night for the first time! My 8 year old son is sick, and couldn't eat for 2 days. He is already very thin, so I was afraid for his weight with this current throat infection.

I gave it to him this morning, but, unfortunately, he doesn't like the taste. I told him he has to finish the can (900g), and that's it.

I do wish that he'd liked it, as it is quite nutritious.

I don't know where you could find it in NJ, but you could check the ethnic supermarkets (Indian, Arab, Mexican, etc).

Good luck!

3. srvaug

srvaug Senior IL'ite

I searched for Pediasure an year ago for my twins. But never got it in Oak tree road or in Jackson Heights Indian stores.
    Here's what I did -- get the pediasure premaid milk from walmart and give it abot 4 oz's once in a day(its really heavy and filling). Also DO NOT substiture or give
    that pediasure premaid milk before meal time, give it before bed time or in the afternoon with snack.

4. dipanwita

dipanwita New IL'ite

hi to every mom,
    I was looking for pediasure powder everywhere in USA,either price is so high or buy the liquid form with nonsense price.I found the Indian pediasure is the best one,for my son.He was lean and weak-feeling like not getting adequate food.Then we went for a trip to India and start the powder one.it's just magic with God's bless.
    I found PEDIASMART instead of pediasure powder here in USA.go for online search. naturesonedirect site you can get a very good deal too,and most important its -
    1)organic
    2)comes with two different flavor-vanilla/chocolate
    3)price is reasonable,rather same as Indian pediasure powder.
    4)its good for health and growing children.
    5)comes in powder.just add luke worm water.
    I WANT TO TELL EVERY MOM WHAT I FOUND WHO ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH THE SEARCH OF "PEDIASURE POWDER".
    THANKS.HOPE THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU GUYS.

5. Vidhyags83

Vidhyags83 New IL'ite

Hi dipanwita, Your info is really helpful to all moms..Really appreciate it!!

6. devijv

devijv New IL'ite

7. dipanwita

dipanwita New IL'ite

Thanks dear, Follow up:

Now my parent sent it (Pediasure Powder) to me here through Indian G.P.O SAL mail. It wont take more than 15-21 days to arrive. Now they use 10 k.g package and shipping cost is Rs. 5000 .+/-.
    Hope that helps.
    Good day!
    Stay Blessed.
    Note:
    You can search in ebay (USA) , "pediasure powder" some sellers from India sending Pediasure to USA.Not to mention that the price is high including shipping.Please research before buy. Thanks.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  8. rathi_atr

rathi_atr New IL'ite