PCOS support group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sankna, Mar 1, 2008.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    thank u for ur nice words,i belive in god only,who else will support us??
    my mil is telling itz all ur fate,if u get kid means u'll get itz ur luck,means u r blessed otherwise no means no,u did some pavam,so u didn't get..... her words hurting me well...:bullshititz god's grace only..letz see when i'll get,but i have hope surely i'll get a kid soon..:)

2. beenas64

beenas64 New IL'ite

Dear friend,
    I feel your pain.I agree with you the Meditation plays an important part in your cure.Try this link to get a taste of Surya Yog, a very simple meditative technique which believes in Sun`s great curative powers and group therapy.

suryayog - Index

It is not expensive. There are no religious overtones. You don`t have to believe in any Guruji either.It is a simple meditative technique which I have experienced myself as being very effective.Once you understand it you can easily do it in the privacy of your home. And believe me it helps.It will remove your depression, and change you within the next six months.

Our prayers and good wishes are with you dear...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  3. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends ,

Thank you all for your valuable replies.. I am so glad that there exist people who can understand what I am going thru.. Hope only can take us thru this wait..Orange's reply gave me a different insight - Don waste time thinking abt " Issueless factor " which I have done all these days.

WIll keep u all posted incase anything positive happens...

bye..

Sankna

4. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Hi Sankna,AnithaA,vivbass,vshetty,

I am also in your position and I cannot explain how comforting it is to know about all of you.

Keep hope and faith. I think that the key here is to keep your thoughts positive.
    Tension will only aggrevate negative thoughts. And do not care about what people say.
    Take good care of your health, exercise well and consult a good doc.
    I wish each one of you all the best and peace.

5. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi,
    i know exactly what u are going thru...i was diagnosed with PCOS too...infact i've never had regular periods ever...but after marriage, we postponed the baby for 2 yrs, finally when we did try, i couldnt conceive...month after month waiting for a conception was simply nerve racking...then i was lucky enough to find a good gyny, who explained PCOS to me and put me on medication and diet control...taking complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat, brown rice, oats and completely avoiding simple carbohydrates like white rice was the main thing...i went on this diet for 3-4 months very strictly, no sweets, no traditional food..and bingo...my daughter uma came into my tummy....just dont lose heart...and never mind what in laws are saying or relatives are saying....keeping your mind relaxed and focussed is very important...my doc keeps saying that emotional stress always affects conception...make auto suggestion in your mind that you are going to conceive a baby and you will do whatever it takes to achieve that!

all the best!