1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

PCOs Problem

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ashabhonsle, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ashabhonsle

ashabhonsle New IL'ite

Hi can any one help me to get answer for my question.
    I have PCOS problem, i took treatment from july 2011 and i got married on nov 2011 that month i didnt get my periods. so i went to another doctor she suggested Femilon tablet.i took tat tablet for 3 months and in the 4th month i'm able to met her,so i didnt took tablet for that month.That month i didnt get my periods.so this month last week i took meprate tablet, so for one week completed still now i didnt get my periods. I dont know what to do. i'm in gr8 confusion.
    But i feel like peroids is coming, but it not coming.
    Please help me to get a solution for this.

Admin Note: You may also wish to read the following relevant discussions on PCOS

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/200487-huge-hair-fall-and-pcos.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/170616-pcos-having-acne-dandruff-pls.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/49597-nature-cure-for-pcos-2.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy/193601-home-remedies-some-home-remedies.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...77928-benefit-various-item-weight-loss-3.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013

2. ashabhonsle

ashabhonsle New IL'ite

Is any one there to reply for me.

3. revathiprabahar

revathiprabahar New IL'ite

Hi Ashabhonsle..i also had pcos prblm... don't get excited thats the first thing,bcoz it will change ur hormone level..that also delay's ur cycle..did ur doc prescribed meprate? or u took of ur own?..

4. ashabhonsle

ashabhonsle New IL'ite

Hi Revathy,
    Thanks for your reply. My doctor prescribed this tablet.For last 3 days i feel more pain like periods is coming,but i didnt get my periods.
    i cosulted 2 doctors they give tablets to get periods.Please suggest me to get pregnant, and also i'm little bit fat.

5. shankyA

shankyA New IL'ite

hope u r over weight n have unnecessary hairs..these r the symptoms for pcos.. The only solution for this problem is to loose weight and maintain proper weight..u said u didnt get periods yet ..I Hav a simple home remedy for this..take ulunthu (urad dal) and boil in water..after it becomes so soft n leafy add achu vellam(jaggery) to it and boil..add cardamom powder also.. Drink tat daily til u get ur periods..usually u wil get with in 3 days.. More u add jaggery the sooner u get ur periods..

6. menuvenki

menuvenki Silver IL'ite

Just now saw ur last post..if ur trying to get pregnant, u shudnt take any medicines,.. U Hav to reduce weight.. Try urad dal payasam n u wil get ur periods.. But if ur over weight, u might be over bleeding n ur periods won't stop..in tat case u Hav to goto doctor..also try porikadalai to stop ur periods..if u goto doctor, she wil giv birth control pills to regularized ur periods..trust me..it won't help u a bit..only thing is u Hav wasted 3 months eating tablets..the one n only solution is u getting back to shape..as of now try urad dal to get ur periods.. Add more jaggery n u wil get soon..take good rest n relax to stop ur periods with in 5 days..once u get ur periods in time, u can calculate ur ovulation time for baby planning..

hi,
    I too suffered in PCOS.I got married on feb 2010.From aug 2010,I took treatment for getting periods regularly for 6 months(21 days tablets) in banglore .Then i came to chennai mangai hospital doctor jayashree in anna nagar they took blood test and scan they say everthing ok in blood test but ovaries r polycystic.Then i bak to pollachi(my husband transfer there) there i took treatment for baby from may 2011, they check whether my tubes r blocked (HSG). My tubes r not blocked they offered me IUI but my hubby didn't accept it.After three months with ovulation treatment I got conceived now i had a boy baby 3 months completed for him.So don't worry u will get pregnant.

Follow this,
    1.Drink orange juice regularly .
    2.Follow doctor's advice don't loose hope.
    3.Take folic acid regularly.
    4.Take all the test(blood , scan( ovulation time), HSG)
    5.Intercourse on ovulation period to increase chance.

ashabhonsle likes this.
  7. ashabhonsle

ashabhonsle New IL'ite

Hi Shankya,
    Thanks for your comment, i get my periods today

8. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Do u have periods problem every time??do u have kids??
    coz i also had PCOS.My doctor suggested me Krimson 35 for continuous 6 months.it is a contraceptive pill and your periods will regularize to 28 days cycle..once u stop after 6 months also u should get regular periods in 28 days cycle..that will help you to conceive...Even I had same issues but I managed to conceive immediately after marriage just because I was taking this tablets 5 months before my marriage.Even after my delivery my periods are regular though I am over weight and was asked to reduce that first by my doctor :)..it is said that once after delivery these problems might get resolved on its own..All the very best..Take care.

Note: The doctor i met was Shyla Rao at Purasawalkam..

ashabhonsle likes this.
  9. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya..
    After marriage..I had used krimson 35 for 1year.. now im planning...
    Stopped krimson 3 months back..and getting periods regularly for now.
    Did u take any tablets (vitamins) while r before planning?

10. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

No dear,,,,i did not take any vitamins and infact i was not long on the planning phase.I got married by feb 2010 and i conceived by march 23th to 28th 2010.to be more exact 28th to 30th march should be the conception date.so it was within a month.but i did planned to have a baby as soon as possible since i was afraid of this pcos.krimson was the only tablet i used and found it really beneficial.
    you can take iron and folic tablets while planning.i am very sure on that.if you are concerned about taking vitamins i can recommend you nutrilite multivitamin which can help you in long run as well..