Pawprints in My Heart

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Sriniketan, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Archana
    That was a very beautiful one and have written it up to so beautifully, Keep writing........When I read this thought of sharing this with you.......
    I too had a dog when I was in my teens but that dog was very found of my brother as he use to take more care of him his name was mickey he was with us for 17 yrs we had got him when he was born he had not even opened his eyes. It was only 2 days old when we got him, mother gave birth to the kid and died so we had to get him, he was a very nice dog have lot of memories of him. When he died I was in Fiji. It was raining very heavily (as told by my brother) and was breathing his last moments. He loved my brother very much he was holding his breath to see my brother for the last time. And that very day he had gone to another place he came back very late in the evening as had to call him and tell that mickey was not well. As soon as he came home he waged his tail slowly as he had no much strength in him. My brother took mickey on his lap and within a few minutes he left this world and my brother had cried a lot and called me to tell about this. Even animals have lot of love in them and are very very faithful.
    Hello sriniketan your daughter too writes beautiful like you.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

thanks Aruna for your FB.
    It is true that animals do show love in different ways, it is for us to understand that one correctly.
    Your Mickey is very lucky to have your brother in the end.
    Archana felt sorry for Mickey when I showed this article to her.
    she is also thankful for your wishes!

sriniketan

3. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Hello Archana,

Your article "Pawprints in My Heart" about Cocoa it is so beautifully written and nicely presented.Very touching indeed.

Regards,

Asha

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan

Your daughter has put in words what I couldnt do four years back when my pet of 13 years passed away.

I had vowed then that I would never have a pet again ... because losing them is like losing a part of you .

But I couldnt even stick to my resolve for six months ... my pet dog now is three years old and he is the light of my life.

Please do get Archana a new pup.

All the very best to her

cheers

Bhooma

5. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sri, Wonderfully narrated story. Brought tears in my eyes. She has written it very emotionally. Encourage her to write more and more. My best wishes to Archana.

6. umasaras

umasaras Senior IL'ite

Dear Archana,
    It is a great work, But the feeling is really true and I can appreciate the love and sadness when it dies. I am a dog owner too, as my son had got a pet and is now in hostel leaving her with me. It is amazing that how a dog can get so close to you that one day in the morning if you don't find her in her place giving that exciting reception which she gives you , you are heart broken. I hope that you get one more pup and enjoy the same feeling of bonding you had with cocoa.
    uma

7. Sriniketan

Thanks Asha for your response, which she will cherish for a long time!

sriniketan

8. Sriniketan

Thanks Bhooma for your FB.
    It is true that she wants another one now but she says that Cocoa's memory will be with her because' Cocoa is my brother' in her own words.

sriniketan

9. Sriniketan

Thanks Sujatha for the wishes which she needs more at this time!

sriniketan

10. Sriniketan

Thanks for your response, Uma, which is greatfully aprreciated by Archana.
    Even we are not out of that shock, and we hope that she overcomes soon from that!

sriniketan