Party Planning Ideas for Birthdays and celebrations!

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Singapore' started by Ramya2912, Jul 3, 2007.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Re: Planning a b'day party

Hi Ramya..Belated wishes for your son's birthday..I can see the effort you have put in the menu.Looks tempting.Hope you all had a good time.

2. Ramya2912

Ramya2912 Bronze IL'ite

Supriya thanks for your wishes.We had a great time, though lot of food was leftover as this was the first time i cooked for so many people.
    Anyways evrybody liked the dishes i served which is what matters in the end.

3. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Sorry for the delayed response. Saw the photos...wow! What to say? Feast to eyes & stomach! Regarding leftover foods, it is a mistake we all make (esp. first time), only experience can teach us that. In way...having surplus quantity is better than shortage of food. Therefore, you have done very good job!

4. suma_j2ee

suma_j2ee New IL'ite

Birthday Celebrations

Hi,

I m new to singapore..Anybody have bday celebration ideas for my kid in singapore...like function hall,food etc....

Thanks..

5. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

Re: Birthday Celebrations

Hi Suma,

you can try downtown east childrens play area + party hall.log on to their website for more details.

Poorni

6. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

Re: Birthday Celebrations

Hi,

I have seen as well as daughter invited to MCDonalds. My be you can just enquire abt it.

7. shakarika

shakarika New IL'ite

I celebrated my gal's Bday at Mcdonald's... it cost $9 per kid and minimum 12 children required and can book the place for about 1 and half hours. includes party & games hostess and goody bags for the kids.

I am planning to celebrate her next bday.... at 'Grace Kids' at great world city. It has many party themes you can choose...check the website
    www.gracekids.com.sg

other suggestions will be at KFC .... will be great if you can have it at the KFC in the Spore Zoo.

Also checkout this site
    http://www.singaporeforkids.com can get a lots of information and ideas.

8. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Has any of you given a b'day party for your li'l one in a beach or park in Singapore?I was thinking of East Coast park as an option for my DD bday party.Can anyone offer any suggestions..whether its a good idea or not?
    If any of you has tried something like this,I would like to know more details as to how to about arranging this.
    Am really confused as to where to keep the party,at home or outside.I'm not inviting too many people.10-15 max. Please help me out !

9. blatha

blatha Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Komalas in East Coast Park has outdoor place for birthday celebrations. I've seen many birthday parties being conducted there. I feel it's a good place as children can enjoy playing in water, making sandcastles etc in beach. After a wash, they can play in the merry-go-round, giant wheel etc etc in the nearby place and then have a delicious dinner at Komalas.

Latha

10. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Thanks so much,Latha.I will go and check it out tomorrow.It will be a big relief if this works out,as everything will be taken care off in one shot!Thanks!