1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Parents to blame always!

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by madhurigupta, Jun 9, 2008.

1. madhurigupta

madhurigupta New IL'ite

Hi! how come when a child is not successful in his life, or takes the wrong path, society always blames the parents specially the mother. If she is home they say,,, Hey! mother used to be home, what was she doing, couldn't take care of her child!
    Then, if mother goes for work, then they say, Hey! she was not there to take care of her child, busy earning money, no time for kids, BLA! BLA!
    HOW COME?

2. uns

uns New IL'ite

And if the child is successful...then the father gets the cake:wink:.

Hey what happened. We have seen that parents who are really good, god sent. Their kids turn out notorious...and vice -versa.

So, according to me its not completely in the hands of parents as to how their kids turn out to be.

But mother is supposed be be the driving force and hence the blame easily comes on her. Why only the society...even the near and dear ones also blame the mother.

Today i feel the atmosphere at home also plays an improtant role in the shaping of the kids future. If the parents are not compatiable then its going to adversely affect the kids. The nagging, bickering, fights at home will keep them away and take refuge elsewhere or it also affects their mental status.

Kids tend to loose self-confidence and are always scared and depressed. Under such circumstances, even if the mother takes good care of the kids...somewhere something is still lacking. i.e the warmth, love and affection of both the parents.

Also, i stongly feel that our "Karmas" is also a factor in evolving our life.

Sometimes parents feel that they are spending a lot of time with the kids but still they are cranky or feel left out. But in one of our cousin's case the same thing happened, their kids were very cranky...when they went to the doctor they said just being with the kids or around them is not enough...but that quality time should also be there. We had seen that this couple even though all 4 of them were in the same rooom the husband and wife used to be more involved in themselves rather than with the kids. Even when they go on a holiday and if the whole family is going together they will leave the kids with the grand parents or others who are with them and they will enjoy on their own.

So i think mothers need to introspect as well as to where they failed. Not that it always will be true.