1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Parents Going Out During Covid

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Socialbee, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 it is shocking to read because of indifference of aged parents your family afflicted with this life threatening COVID virus. The gates of heaven in the temple though opened, luckily it did not take the stubborn adamant visitors literally to swargam aka Vaikundam.
    That was God’s disposition to treat and welcome them in a different way!

2. But then you had written that you are recovered and convalescing and the baby and hubby with good immunity and DH very supportive getting along. This gives a relief but we keep hearing stray cases of people getting affected for second time with this virus. Trust you continue to take all caution and precaution and if available have all members of family drink khabasura Kudineer for next fifteen days. It must be available with even provision stores.

upload_2021-2-3_7-37-20.jpeg

upload_2021-2-3_7-39-40.jpeg

3. I am glad that baby but for mild cough and cold is progressing well and healthy.

4. “You may have won today but this battle is mine and I will win one day!"

This being your profile line and I assume it is your statement to God, and am accordingly you emerged with a healthy baby, greater in strength and triumphant thanks to you DH.

God bless.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I too guessed & suggested so in some other thread. @AmulB & @Hopikrishnan are one and the same;but then, though gender of this person is dubious in so far this social website concerned, yet this person’s posts -read responses - are sharp to the point and at times vitriolic, caustic, hilarious, holistic, voluminous as in her/his coffee thread. I thought it was identity problem as it happened in your & madam @jayasala42 case when you returned after som gap or switching to a different gadget.

Within one month of celebration of Sashti Aptha poorthi, my elder brother expired due to brain haemorrhage: his sons are doing enviably good with their respective familyand kids. Hence I lost belief in these celebrations.

But for helping a charitable/orphanage, I did not get to celebrate my 60 & 70 in the traditional style and have no regrets about it.

Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless.

Anusha2917 likes this.