Pakistani Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto Assasinated

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Ria2006, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I just wanted to start a thread on Current latest news:
    Although I dont follow Pakistan's Politics, I do believe this does show what state the country has reached. "Total Anarchy".
    Pakistan always have had history or military coups and execution of its former leaders. This one stands out in the sense, with all world 's attention on Pakistan if such things can get away without anybody getting convicted for crime.
    There are always two prime sources of any political crime..One the actual executor and one the master mind behind it. Wether somebody hit her with gun or somebody blew a suicide bomb, fact remains, Pakistan is leading to a way of total chaos. In this overall scenario of world politics, each counrty pursues their own interests. But seeing Asian counrties looking up to West to solve their financial and political issues, It just makes me feel where and when we stopped standing for our beliefs. We have been trying to save our house more than anything..But if the whole city and country gets burnt,whats point of having a safe house..

Pakistan's Bhutto assassinated - Pakistan - MSNBC.com

2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Oops..Thanks for pointing.
    I didnot know about it. I tried to search such a thread in News sections.

Thanks,
    Ria