P2P (Punch to People) who lacks heart and brain

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by sujanags, Aug 3, 2010.

1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

heyyyy :banana
    finally we have OUR thread..

so here is what I do.

1) cut veggies (esp tomato because it is an easy target) so hard that you dont have to put it thorugh mixie to make a tomato puree..

so you see .. two things in one go -
    you finish your cooking faster with lesser vessels to wash and your anger gets a good outlet

2) I imagine I am grinding that person in the mixie when my anger is REALLY bad and that person has been irritaing me to the LIMIT. like our neighbour.. she made me sit down in front of some 6-7 people (my MIL, her 2 daughters, grand daughter, grand son, son-in law etc) and asked me if I was seriously "trying" because if I was it would have surely worked out. And may be I was not seriously trying because I gave more preference to my career. :bang
    How I am depriving my in-laws & DH of their joy :rant
    she even locked the doors of the house before she began this conversation fearing that I might want to run out.. She is more than 70 years and a very close friend of my MIL.. On a serious note, any ideas for this situation?

2. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Vidu,

My own preparation :rotfl
    1. Make a wheat halwa very nicely putting more ghee
    2. Take a brown acrylic paint and mix with fevicol
    3. Then apply that brownish paint cream over halwa and spread it nicely so that it does not show up
    4. Apply some gloss over it
    5. Now the shining tasty halwa is ready for ur sweet guest

Please invite her. This time you go and lock the door so that she doesn't run. When she open her mouth to start conversation, give her this sweet...(if possible ooti vidunga). :biglaugh:biglaughYou will know what happens...:crazy She will never even enter hereafter.

Somehow found this new idea for you. Even I wanted to try this one for someone.

Good idea, isn't it???

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  3. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Ayyooo Suja... I was laughing for continuous 10 mins after reading your Halwa idea...
    The highlight in that is when you asked her to lock the door:biglaugh tit for tat and ithule ootiivere vida solrenge...:biglaugh

You are the apt person for Kolgai parappu seyalar..
    Also from today special pattam for you, " PUNCH SUJA"
    nalla punch dialogue pesareenge, punch kudukka idea.. che super Suja.. You are double great:)

4. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

OMG

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Suja

you are impossible. I have never laughed this hard in my entire life. People in adjacent cubicles want to know what is wrong with me.. thsi seems to be a very dangerous thread to read in office. I think you should put a statutory warning in the front in big red font
    "read at your own risk. Not advisable to read while at work "

Sharanya is right..
    punch suja :thumbsup

I am still imaginig the scene and unable to stop laughing. someone please help me..:drowning

5. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

if possible ooti vidunga

:rotfl:rotfl
    I am reading this over & over again..Suja neenga romba mosam...:biglaugh
    I think I should prepare this halwa and have it ready in stock..

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Thanks Sharanya and Vidu. I did not realize that it made you laugh this much. Now when I read it again, I also started laughing...:)

Vidu,
    I was thinking how to attack your sweet guest and then came up with the sweet method.

I am sure this halwa might be having more demand. Many people in your office might buy from you :rotfl(Sankna might also need it for her boss). Don't ever share our secret recipes to everyone.

Soon our halwa is going to become famous like Vidya NJ's Halwa.

Earlier you might have got angry when seeing that aunty. From now on, you are going to laugh :biglaugh when you see her.

7. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Really Suja , I am still laughing thinking about the Halwa idea. I wish I could stuff it in my boss's mouth whenever he cribs :rotfl

U did a real good job starting off this thread .... P2P is an excellent choice... from today u should be called Punch Suja like Sharanya said.

There is one more thing that I imagine..... just like how it happens in magical movies .. make everyone still around for a minute ... go tightly slap my boss and come back to my position... when the play button is on my boss will feel sharp pain in the cheeks wondering how :idontgetit: howzzzz that :crazy

8. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Best punch ever delivered Suja :rotfl:rotfl

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

girls..

please please add my boss also na..

like you said he is back to his old form :rant

I feel like doing [​IMG]

10. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite