1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Overcome Challenges, Impossible Is Just A Word

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 4, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Difficult dosent mean impossible….. It simply means that you have to work hard….The word impossible itself means I m possible.
    Success also hurts, when U don’t have a loved one to wish You. And Failure also looks beautiful, when U have a loved one to support.

In anything we do we need God and Elder's blessings and good wishes from loved ones, then everything becomes possible if we put our mind and effort and work hard. We should also have the opportunity and when we get an opportunity we should grab it.

From childhood I have the habit of being first in everything and want to learn everything. Whenever I get opportunity I grab it. I could shine in my studies because of my parents and a lady who put us in school as for one year we could not go to school as my father did not have a job. My friends also helped a lot and thanks to my best friend with whom I studied from 7th to 10th and we used to study together and glad that In Xth I got 63%. I wanted to go to College but because of our financial status could not join and first I got a job as a Teacher but could not continue because I was not so bold. Then I gave tuitions , then through my brother I got a job as a Typist in Hyderabad and then when we came to Mumbai through my boss got a job in Mumbai immediately where I worked for 36 years and rose from the post of a Typist to Senior Assistant and won the hearts of everyone as a good worker and did my job well. So in school and job I reached my goal.

After taking VRS I thought how I am going to spend my retired life . Only doing house work is not enough I thought , I should do something worth. Then because of my eye surgery I could see well , felt all things are bright and beautiful and last September got interest in making chains. Now everyone appreciates my jewellery making and motivates me. I found a new shop where I can get beads nearby and today I asked him whether he will help me to sell the chains. Told him I have just started making and dont know whether everyone will like it. He told me you present here and if everyone likes they will buy and you can give more. I dont want to sell for more money and want value for my hardwork and I will get some satisfaction that my jewellery is appreciated and everyone likes.

I pray to God for his blessings and want all your good wishes . Its not an easy job and I am not an expert. Only to keep myself busy and to get satisfaction that I am using my time properly I want to spend time in it. to all my friends and relatives I will give as a gift and sell only to unknown people. If I get 50 rs for a chain is enough and with that money I can make more chains
    Some people make the world happen; More watch the world happen; Most wonder what happened. Its your choice, Which group you want to belong to…. Really Time and Luck belong to those who have the courage to aim high, ability to think big and then perseverance to go ahead to achieve their goals..

sindmani, coolmum, Raniz and 8 others like this.

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    After facing all kinds of challenges and overcoming them in the past eight decades of my life, now I have decided to have a relaxed life. I read spiritual books and watch in TV spiritual oriented programmes. I do help people when they require it.

I very much admire you for your passion in making jewelry and the way you pursue it with enthusiasm. May God bless you with good health to pursue your passion and may He bestow you with good dividends for your hard work
    PS

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks. Pyari Rihana for. your. First like. Was disappointed no feedback and your like mademe happy

Rihana likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I I admire. You too Pushpa mami. You have also achieved many things. Thanks. For your first. and only feedback which made me happy QUOTE="PushpavalliSrinivasan, post: 3949329, member: 2211"]Dear Viji,
    After facing all kinds of challenges and overcoming them in the past eight decades of my life, now I have decided to have a relaxed life. I read spiritual books and watch in TV spiritual oriented programmes. I do help people when they require it.

I very much admire you for your passion in making jewelry and the way you pursue it with enthusiasm. May God bless you with good health to pursue your passion and may He bestow you with good dividends for your hard work
    PS[/QUOTE]

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    Its nice to see that looking back you are happy with what you had and achieved and now also pursuing your interests with passion. My best wishes for you to continue to enjoy whatever you do and regale us with updates here :)

iyerviji likes this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji ma

I Am learning numerous life lessons from you. Thank you Viji ma. Very best of luck
    Vani

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Husseini

Husseini New IL'ite

Loved it Viji akka.I am a new member to Indusladies

iyerviji likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

You have stolen the heart in your very first and last paragraph with profound wisdom articulated well. You know thousands of ILites love you dearly including this younger brother and we always wish and pray for you to succeed in everyone of your endeavors.

Having said that, what a great wisdom you have expressed in the first paragraph! If we can remove the feeling of ego called "I" and attachment called "Mine(M)", everything is possible. It is true the success means nothing if we have no one to share and even a failure can teach us lesson as to how many love us dearly.

The courage, ability and perseverance are three essential ingredients to be someone who can make the world happen. If we explore the autobiography of the achievers such as Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr, they all had the courage, ability and perseverance. Their hearts were filled with love to serve and make the world listen to their actions.

That is why there is a saying,
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference."
    Viswa

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    iyerviji likes this.
  9. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    I appreciate your enthusiasm.Wish you all the best.Nothing is impossible.But take care of your vision.In our enthusiasm one is likely to ignore health aspect.
    Wish you all the best.

jayasala 42

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Joy dear for your best wishes which will help me a lot