Our sister Saisakthi has scaled the Hall of Fame!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by knbg, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:thankyou2: vsharma sister

May Baba bless your home in abundance, Sairam:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: Arunarc Sister,

With all your wishes and blessings of BABA hope to still move forward and be of help to any sister who needs a shoulder to warm herself when feeling low.

Hope you are settled after your shift, Best wishes, Sairam

3. Saisakthi

Dear Phalguni Sister,

:thankyou2: for your wishes, It is long since we have interacted and I hope by BABA's grace every thing is superb at your end.

Sharing happiness is very easy, dividing our sorrows needs strength, by Baba's grace wherever possible if not a pillar of support atleast a twig gives the positivity around, Thanks for mentioning it.

Take care, Best wishes, May BABA fill your life with beaming prosperity, Sairam

4. Saisakthi

Dear Luckwaves Sister,

Yeah as a Baba's favourite daughter, trying to make all my sisters as his favorite children, inturn so many of you are encircled in the journey.

Oh!!! that has created a milestone "HALL OF FAME" in the journey, Thanks to Sayee and to Sister Bhargavi for bringing this all out of the bag.

May Baba bless all of us always and let our Project also reach the status of Fame by his grace soon. Sairam

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

My dear Sister Sravani,

Sairam, You are always ready with praises for me, such a great bonding our relationship has developed by BABA, this thread of Bhargavi Sister doesn't need any reason and you would be glad to be here.

:thankyou2: for your wishes and thanks to BABA for this great bonding even though we are strangers, we are Sai sisters, by his grace hope he makes us meet sometime,

My Hugs and kisses to LO, Sairam.

1 person likes this.
  6. mp1234

mp1234 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Sister,

Hope you are doing fine.Congratulations for reaching the milestone.Wishing you all the very best in life.May BABA's blessings be with you and family always.

MP

7. Saisakthi

Dear Sister Viji,

First of all, appreciate the quotes and the Gift, wishes and blessings.

Being a blessed by a Senior sister and Mama as a plain hearted couple is indeed divine's blessings, Thanks for wishes of reaching milestones in our life, which would be scaling up the Education Projects to higher levels.

Your first quote was quite apt as BABA has also gifted us similar scales of seed, plant and then tree, blooming flowers and currently received Raw Fruits and then it should be ripe ones to complete the Project.

As we started our project, one devotee shared with us a portrait with all grains and seeds, then we found a unique statue at the Mother's ashram for sale where Baba is sitting in a Garden (small plants) then probably after a year in Khadi we found Baba sitting under a Tall tree and brought him home, then he blessed us in many occasion with flower especially Anthriums, last week we were Blessed with Raw (green) lemons. Yeah soon waiting for fruits when the Project would be launched and implemented.

Oh Thank you BABA for blessing me through Sister Viji, with apt quotes/Scenes and gift box with a GOD BLESS, waiting to open it soon.

Glad Baba has made me instrumental by giving a hand to cross over and reach Baba, Thank you Sayee

It is quite sometime I have interacted with you, Hope Mama is fine, in the best of health with his social service and you have completely back to normal after Cataract, Such great couples should be blessed by BABA with the best of health and strength, Sairam

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi

Dear Racr Sister,

Sairam, I really don't know if I deserve the names you mention, Slowly accustomed to S or TriSakthi, but you have scaled me up still further, Hope Baba gives me strength to reach out through his blessings.

Yes I do agree that we hold a place in BABA's darbar amongst many, really proud of that, Here in IL too, with all your support and cooperation reached hall of fame, Please pray that our EDUCATION Project should also reach its fame and have a transformation in the Industry as expected by Sayee, as his guidance and words are never untrue.

Glad Baba gave me a Catalyst position to enact to have a change in your life, Thanks to Sayee for making me instrumental.

My Hugs and kisses to Cuttiepie, Wish I could speak to her as you are very much here, if Baba wishes.. Sairam

By Baba's grace hope you are enjoying your trip and doing a lot of Shopping to take back home, Happy Shopping, Best wishes...

9. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: Deepu04 Sister, Sure as and when BABA blesses us will keep intimating to our IL/Sayee family.

By Baba's grace and prayers I hope you DAD's health is improving, Best wishes, Sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. Saisakthi

Dear Suryakala Sister

Sairam, My whole hearted acknowledgement for your Wishes and Blessings, Greatly honoured,

Your prayers and support has taken me a long way through in IL and in life, Thank you for all your prayers and indeed blessed to have senior sisters like you and be a part of Sai family.

Thanks to Sayee for bringing us all together in this virtual platform. Best wishes..