1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Only the Success Stories of diseases treated...Allopathy / Alternative Medicines.....

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by SANARUN, Jan 8, 2016.

1. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

When we hear about any of our kith / kin fallen sick and diagnosed with x, y or z disease, we get panic and run from pillar to post to obtain as much information about the disease and all available treatments (thanks to google & for me IL...no doubt)....just a random thought, why dont we share only the success stories which might be of some use to people who are suffering. Let us not dilute the contents of this thread by posting self-promotional materials, please, for the benefit of people who are genuinely searching for a cure. Here i go with my personal success stories in our family.

2. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Re: Only the Success Stories of diseases treated...Allopathy / Alternative Medicines.

My sister's painful journey with the slip disc:

I m not getting into details, but she was totally bedridden when she was in mid 30's and after consulting neuro's she was diagnosed with slip disc and a surgery was recommended ( 12 years back), though the doctor was not sure about the success story...so for a second opinion my BIL consulted an ayurveda doctor in Ottapaalam, Kerala who had suggested a treatment for 3 months as in-patient and without much choice available, we decided to go ahead with the treatment....slowly she started recovering and when she returned back home she was walking on her own. She was given medications and lists of do's and dont's which she followed religiously. After a year she was completely normal and back to normal life and would you believe, after that she has started cultivating vegetables for their family use ( you can imagine the physical tasks involved in it) to keep herself engaged following an empty nest syndrome and now she has got a good veg garden.

NAME OF THE HOSPITAL : AYUSH AYURVEDA HOSPITAL
    NAME OF THE DOCTOR: DR. SUDHARSHANAN
    PLACE: OTTAPAALAM, KERALA

shall post the address and phone number soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Re: Only the Success Stories of diseases treated...Allopathy / Alternative Medicines.

My father's calf muscle pain (unnamed):

He had severe calf muscle pain which started long before my sister's slip disc.....it is kind of pulling sensation of nerves / muscles in his calf which restricts his movement till it leaves...when he gets it, wherever he is..he has to stop the movement allow the pain to pass and then only he can take the next step...we were so worried as he was working then and had to go by local train to his workplace in this condition where he needs to cross the railway tracks to reach his destination...this pain will be so severe and painful during winter.

He tried everything from applying kerosene to massage his calf to visiting neuro, ortho doctors and each one of them came out with their own version of diagnosis and but the pain was not cured at all. After my sister's success with this particular doctor, my father visited him and stayed there for 3 weeks and continued with the medicines for few more weeks after which he is perfectly normal.

Even now whenever he gets that pain he applies the kuzhambu or ayurveda oil followed by a hot fomentation relieves the pain.

DETAILS: SAME AYURVEDA DOCTOR

4. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

My Elder daughter's tonsilitis and adenoids:

I must thank IL for that bcoz I got the info from here.

BRANCH OF MEDICINE CONSULTED : HOMOEO
    NAME OF THE HOSPITAL : ANNAI HOMEO
    NAME OF THE DOCTOR: DR. MURALI
    PLACE: ANNANAGAR, FIRST AVENUE, CHENNAI

We were in dubai when my daughter was diagnosed with tonsilitis and adenoids. After checking few posts in IL during one our visits to chennai we consulted this doctor and with one course of medicine she is completely cured.

5. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

My second daughter's eczema:

She had all the symptoms of eczema when was 2 months old which we ignored thinking it is just a dry skin condition which got worsened by the time she was 5 months old...poor baby suffered a lot and had gone through all the stages of eczema and when we consulted a paed in sharjah, he had suggested steroids cream for external applications and a long list of do's and dont's for life from diet restrictions to the cloth she wears and moisturising part also. Luckily around that time v came to India for a family wedding and my SIL (allopathy doctor) suggested ayurveda for her problem.

BRANCH OF MEDICINE : AYURVEDA
    NAME OF THE HOSPITAL: KOTTAKKAL AYURVEDA
    NAME OF THE DOCTOR: DR. NIRMALA DEVI
    CONDITION DIAGNOSED: ECZEMA

With one bottle of medicine (internally), few guligas (tablets) and two bottles of ayurveda oil she got completely (yes...i mean it) cured....even now she develops a dry skin during winter exactly at the same place where she had eczema as a baby but with the external application of the oil it is resolved....i have never used any moisturising lotion on her.

NAME OF THE OIL ; YASHTI MADHUKADHI KERATAILAM

6. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

My MIL's hip bone replacement:

After a bad fall she had undergone hip bone replacement in a hospital in chennai which went wrong as they had used a substandard rod which broke after another fall. She was about to undergo another round of hip bone in chennai when she heard about this doctor in Mumbai through a family friend. She cancelled this surgery (bcz doctor didnt sound quite positive about the outcome) the previous night before the scheduled date of operation and went to mumbai to consult him and he did a surgery and now after 10 years she is doing fine for her age, touchwood.

NAME OF THE DOCTOR : DR. JHUNJHUNWALA
    PLACE: MUMBAI

I think he is quite famous...if you want the details i shall ask her and provide

7. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

I am compiling a list, shall collect and post. Hope this thread helps atleast one person...please keep this thread alive by posting your success stories

All the best...

Sangi

8. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Irregular period:

My neighbour's daughter who is a teenager had irregular periods and it is resolved now.

BRANCH OF MEDICINE: SIDDHA
    NAME OF THE DOCTOR: DR. SIVARAMAN
    NAME OF THE HOSPITAL: AROGYA SIDDHA HOSPITAL, MOGAPPAIR ERI SCHEME, CHENNAI

Her mil had few issues with her eyes and other skin conditions, which is under control after consulting the same doctor...

9. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Very useful good forum of alternative medicines.
    please do post the full address phone number of the doctor
    i hope nothing wrong in that.
    sure will be helpful to the needy
    thanks
    poorni

10. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi poorni,

Thanks for your response...you may share your experiences too...this thread is not restricted to not just one branch of medicine. I dont mind sharing the full address and phone number..hope it not against forum etiquette..

sangi