Online Surveys from Home?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by juhi_sri, May 31, 2005.

1. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Hi Sonal,
    I would like to get more info regarding surveyspout .Please let me know the details.I didnt completed my 50 posts so cant able to Pm u.and also ur not completing 50 posts.is there any way i can contact you.

2. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Rishi,

thats a good effort from you. and if all post what they come across people will not be so gullible to still go and pay to get work.

4. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

hi im also interested in home based work. but last time i got bad experienced in data entry. they ask me to pay sum to take the project to home. after i paid then when missing. is the any genuine company in malaysia providing work from home. pls anybody help. thanx:coffee

5. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

Well there are many free online survey site, I had been paid by two of them twice. These sites pay you to complete online surveys, of course you won't be earning like a job but some money for whatever time you can invest.

6. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

hi deep,

pls can u tell me which site u when. then it can be helpful to me.
    i want to try out.

7. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

hai mam,

iam keerthi... interested in working from home and going through all the threads here...getting fruitful information...thanks.

one more thing .. as many members mentioned here even i have a lot of doubts regarding paypal... so why cant we have a seperate forum for paypal clarifications so that it will be easier to catch the points reg paypal on one sight.....

_keerthi.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
  8. keerthinathan24

hai bhairavi,

iam keerthi.. like u only even i was interested in working from home.. surfed and found many data entry sites... selected my-data-team.com (by the way if for anybody its working out , pls let me know) out of all those as it was looking more proffessional..!

but u know what happened?..after paying the registration fee and logging in.. i got to know that it was not merely data entry kind of job... rather it was a website promotors and click and get paid kind of job..?.! ...

still tried a lot to earn to cover atleast my reg fee... but nothing came out of it.. so my kind advise is to not to beleive and pay reg fee to get nothing atlast...!

9. keerthinathan24

hai sonal...

iam keerthi.. as iam accompanying my husband here in dubai,haven't got my own bank account so far.But being interested in working from home i have already opened an a/c with paypal on my name and given my husband's banking details...!is it valid ?.. can we do so?.. further dont know why ?.. paypal is telling me that my paypal a/c is with limited access now.... cant understand what's happening actually?..

pls tell me what to do now.. can i need to open a new paypal a/c with only my own bank a/c now?...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
  10. vijjianand

vijjianand Junior IL'ite

I earn from home

Hi,
    I earn rs. 140 for 2 hrs through content writing for websites. I also write for others who pay by paypal. I get $4 FOR 500 words content.
    Viji