One good thing about the person above!

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Induslady, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jasgeorge,

Even though you are fairly new to the group, you have a tendency to appreciate people and see the positives in everything. Would love to see more of you!

2. shellymona

shellymona New IL'ite

Hello !

Being new, I do not know much about you but one thing is clear, which I have experienced in past few days, that there is something, which makes me feel at home. Keep it up.
    Best wishes and loving regards.

3. savideva

savideva New IL'ite

Hi Shellymona
    I appreciate your quick response to this new thread, even though you are new to IL. This shows your interest and enthusiasm as an ilite.Best wishes!

4. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Savideva,
    I dont know much about you or many other ILites being a new member. But one thing I learnt from your profile is that you are very actively involved in the social service for women and children which is a great thing. Our society needs more and more people like you.
    About IL , it is simply amazing :2thumbsup:

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monsi,
    I am a new member. I followed your steps to see the profile of yourself. from that I came to know that eventhough you say you are not talkative i feel that everybody can get along with you easily as you seem to be very funloving person. i mean, the way you described your hobbies. you know one thing. I also have the same hobbies eventhough i didn't mentionit i n my profile.( what will others think?) kind of attitude.
    Sriniketan

6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Sriniket,

i can't say too much about u but one thing is sure u r down to earth, responsible person with a good sense of judgement. this is what i felt about u after seeing ur few posts.

all the best

bye
    padma

7. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Padma,

i think that u joined IL recently and am observing ur posts in almost every forum
    i feel u r very intelligent, dedicated and above all smart character.

i wish u acheive gr8 success in ur life
    all the best :2thumbsup: hope to c u oneday :)

everyone in IL are so special and r very helpful and i dont have words to express abt all
    i feel preveliged to b a part of such a nice family

Hatts off to u INDUSLADY!!!!!!!!!! u rock!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
    sreelatha

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  8. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Srilata,

u know i was searching for ur name in many post finally got it.
    mee kuda chaala baunda. i want to say u r too good, i dont know telugu learned a bit fom my husband, but i like telugu language and food too. i wasn't expecting so quick response but i know this is ur very decent way to appreciate. i am new to IL i am not working i want to keep myself busy so i get involved in most of the forums wherever i can break my head.
    have a nice day
    bye
    padma

9. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Padma,
    Active person mostly in all threads ,specially good player in games who gives company to me always. How is china?
    warm wishes
    latha

10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha,

nice to see ur comment actually china is really very boring for me as no indian nearby or at far. now IL is my family, friend, guide and brain washer too. i dont have any other way for time pass can't watch tv for long time, everyday i cant watch movie once in 3days i watch one movie, i dont want to sleep in day time, i am not permitted to go outside alone my husband he feels insecure if i go out alone so, its a house arrest in china but i am with husband that is sufficient. here hardly anyone speaks english communication problem we depend on chinese friends totally if we have to go out. here we dont get pulses, spices, rawa. whatever stock i brought from india over now depend on veg only but we get moong dal pachchaparuppu so sometimes i use these for vada and dosa. but one thing i appreciate its neat and clean place evrywhere real flowers feel like to go for walk.

bye
    padma