1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Best Thing About your Friend...

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by chillbreeze, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Zaini

Zaini Senior IL'ite

My best friend Huma, is also my best critique and my role model. She is a year younger than i am and we have been friends since school.
    Its a co-incidence, but we seem to have faced similar situations in life and dealt with them similarly. She thinks i am strong but i know she is stronger. We come from similar families, married to similar men, had to face same sort of post-marital problems, although i have to say she has it worse than i do.

I wish i was half as beautiful and strong as her and you will hear the same about me if you ask her. I love her as i would love a sister and always find myself praying that i never lose her as I have a history of friends i never managed to keep for long.

sindmani and madhuprabha like this.
  2. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

thank you CB and MP ... for tagging me ... i find myself sooo busy these days ... hardly time for anything else except preparing notes for college ... the college i teach has real poor (read financial background) students as well as poor (in academics too) ... i have taken it on myself to really go out of the way to teach them well ... so making elaborate notes and taking classes more than i hv been allotted (requesting others classes too if they are on leave) ... hope to be free soon enuf ... but then i miss you all too ... espy the friends from book club and the face and skin care club ... love you all :) and thanks for remembering me :)

1 person likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

U r blessed vijimam!

1 person likes this.
  4. Gauthu

Gauthu Bronze IL'ite

I opened my whatsapp sterday to find my school and college besties wishing me.. and reminded me all those memories with incidents and stories..
    and there is a close friend of mine, either she or me cant imagine a life of happy moments without each other... though we live in different countries,our secrets and conversations never ends. Feel lucky and fortunate to have her as a friend.:)

sindmani likes this.
  5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

To limit one best thing about my bestie is the most hardest task in the world for me.

We are friends since last 11 years, and the friendship is just awesome.

He was just a friend to me, and then became one close buddy. Who was behind every success I had in my career then. He was the one who identified my plus and weak points and guided me accordingly.

This man stood by me when I was going through hell after marriage. This man showed me the lights of hope by convincing me to patch up with my husband.

Now that both of us are married with our respective immediate family + children.

We are still friends....

There is no day when I did not talk to him. There is no issue I forgot to share with him.

He is the best, that he another God gifted brother to me. Everything about his is best, because I am his friend.

sindmani and pinkydarling like this.
  6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Thank you @lathasv, @suryakala @jingi92 @helpmeangel
    Great to have friends and amen to a long lasting friendship.

3 people like this.
  7. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @chillbreeze @madhuprabha for tagging me and sorry for my very delayed response.

My circle of friends is small and their friendship is valuable to me. It's hard to pick one point about them that I like the most. I think I have friends based on my requirements :mrgreen: (selfish me)... hahaha
    Three of them are my pillars of strength. I can be totally unpretentious and crazy with them. They make me laugh the loudest and cry too (when we fight). Thank goodness for them.

All the friends I have made here in IL too are special to me. @lampdeepa Thank you for putting up with my gibber jabber... @Chillbreeze @helpmeangel @madhuprabha and all others bibiolites it's feels great to have you all as friends

2 people like this.
  8. AnjaliSajith

AnjaliSajith Senior IL'ite

Friend . Whenever i hear this word the only face which flashes by my mind is my husband . He is my best friend .
    While i was small i was an introvert and that is why i didn't have a good social life but at that time too i had my father who was my friend then , my partner in crime , my best buddy . Then one terrible day i lost him to heart attack , I and my mom , we were both shattered , anyhow life has to move on an d there my mum became my pal . We have had a lot of girls time and i always look forward to hanging out with her .
    As i grew big my mum introduced me to a guy and we got married . This was the time i got a buddy of my age group , life has been fun , he is my best friend , he knows my pain without even me sharing it . He knows when i am telling lie . He knows me so well that i just can't hide any emotion from him .
    Stephen Richards said “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” I am glad to have these three wonderful partners in my life .

9. tsiva

tsiva New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a friend who is very very sweet natured and even if she is angry never shows it as she always has the right choice of words which conveys the message and also does not hurt the person with whom she used the words. That I think is a quality that I should learn from her. She always puts on an happy air about her by giving a bright smile to known faces and the other person never knows what is going through her mind. Such is the nice quality but dont let that make anyone think that we can take advantage of her unduly for she knows how to put a fullstop to it again by using the correct vocabulary. She is very very helpful too. I always think that she's so versatile. Though my association with her was only for 8 months at office she is can be a big pillar of support. We still remain in touch with each other and I know I can rely on her when I need her.

sindmani likes this.
  10. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

My Husband is my best friend...Firstly he was my friend and then He was my lover and now he is my sweet husband.........Really this my whole life is only for my loving husband.....He have so much patience.... He knows everything about me.....
    And another best buddy is my dad.....he is my real hero. He sacrificed every thing for me... He gave good future and good financial support to me. He loves me so much...My dad is so much supportive and so much caring...I have no close and best friends...only I have just casual friends... ...
    ThankQ God....u gave a Two good friends like my dady and my Husband.... They born only for me....they both are sweet natued....

1 person likes this.