1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On The Lighter Side: "bring Mil To Work" Day

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by vidhya1984, May 3, 2016.

1. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Ha ha exactly :roflmao:

idonthatemylife and sindmani like this.
  2. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

If I were to do this:
    Mine will jinx it so bad, I will be blamed with drinking too much of free tea and let go!
    I try to keep mine, away from things I cherish.
    Compartmentalizing....

3. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Mine will come to know about Indusladies, if I get her to office ... More harm than Good!!

Gae3 and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

amazing initiative and thought. i really think and believe that given chance and opportunity which women be able to handle both office and home they can do wonders. i m working since so mnay years adn in all my organisations i have notices that the efficiency/dedication/responsibility/ ownership and the quality work is best from them. they do every thing sincerely and accurately. i have seen males just gossiping and discussion about (new lady/affair/movie etc) and spent most of their office timing and sit late to complete pending work. where else ladies do all this still completel work and leave on time..lol
    i agree 100% given this change indias GDP will definitely increase and also few posts in IL will decrease about how to tacke MIL/SIL..lighter side.
    but hats off the the mind behind this initiative and how must he have reached to htis conclusion is diffferent study..

Gae3 and sindmani like this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Yeah I agree with others. It is equivalent to putting sand on our head. For working women, apart from usual household works, Work is definitely an antidote where we spend some time for our personal space when we are free. Not all MILs would be able to accept this. Rather their thought would be like we are enjoying in office when compared to them inclusive of enjoying A/C all the time (Ha Ha kidding). They are supporting us a lot from a family front, but still they won't be able to accept small small things which we enjoy. Kindly don't take this as a criticism against MIL's as all have their own good and bad side as being a MIL.

PLK likes this.
  6. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

7. caros

caros New IL'ite

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  8. caros

caros New IL'ite

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  9. mnsmani

mnsmani New IL'ite

My thoughts:
    1. What is the thought of the MILS in this forum.
    2. When DILS becomes MILS they change completely. Why? (Revenge?)

Confession: I am not against MIL or DIL. I am the one caught between them.

10. caros

caros New IL'ite

I am always surprised at how interfering many mothers-in-law are in their family's lives. This seems to be even more so with Indian MILs. I have been lucky with my Punjabi MIL (although I am Scottish living in Australia), she has loved me from day one and I have felt the same way towards her. I am now a MIL myself and make a point of knowing when to keep my mouth shut. My husband and I are always here for our family when they need us, but we give them their own space and never get involved in any disagreements they may have. I treasure my sons' partners, especially because I didn't have any daughters of my own. They are the daughters I never had.

Gae3 likes this.