1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On selecting IDs and Avatars!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rajmi
    Of course my ID's will be easy to solve because they are simple, not misleading like Chithra's and short ones. But then since she has declared this a competition, it will be more challenging only if we make them as confusing as possible! She has excelled in it!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Thanks a lot for announcing a prize from me for solving your confusing riddle!
    Hope there is someone who can solve all of them!
    Sri

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

I am confused as the ID's in Chitvish's 'brain teasers'. this is true or 'a game of yours' to announce this kind of play?
    Sriniketan

4. Cheeniya

Dear Sriniketan
    Dont you worry! I stand committed to the announcement that she has made! But considering the confusion in the ID's that she has created, I'll make a concession. If there is no one who will find out all the names, the one who solves the maximum number will be awarded the gift.
    This is not a joke
    Sri

5. Sriniketan

Ok Sir, wait for my PM. Hopefully it is the first.
    sriniketan

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sri and chitra,

When i logged out in the afternoon there was a post about blogging and handles..when did this turn into a competition.... so come on you both please give out the originals.. ofcourse few are very easy to find..but again.. out of the 10000+ filtering/filtering....

7. Cheeniya

Dear Shanthi
    The competition was Chitvish's own idea! But then I would have chosen for the competition the task of chosing a very innovative ID with a proper explanation of the rationale behind it. That would have really taxed everyone's brain! But asking someone to identify the person hidden behind the ID chosen by us is kid's play! Anyway, the competition is on and the results will be announced the moment we get an all correct entry.
    Sri

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    i have sent a pm with all my answers to your riddle, didnt know where to post whether here directly or u decide later, hope have posted in the right place..sunkan

9. Sriniketan

Shanthi,
    This thread is the perfect example for 'tendency to stray'.
    Sriniketan

10. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sri sir,

I knew about blogging and I have visited the blogs of many people and even I have a blog of my own in Google' blogger. But, I found very few people visit the blogs and place their comments. I gave the i.d of my blog to my close friends who said it is good after visiting. But, even they did not post any comments. Whereas forums like IL gives lot of exposure and people do post their comments to encourage the writer.

With internet getting more and more people trapped into its net, blogging has become easy. But, similar to blogging we had in earlier days what are called 'pen pals' who used to exchange many things like stories, poems through letters. I once had several pen friends around the world. In pen pals also you can have nick names, but you have to disclose your mailing address.

I have not decoded your brain teasers on IDs and of course from the posts here I have found one.

Regards,

TDU