1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

OMG! This is my 100th post in Snippets....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thanks ,My dear paddy for dropping in with that one line which just speaks of the affection you have for me. It means a lot to tome to see you here :):cheers

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thank you, My dear kams

While I am not able to put a finger on exactly what it is that make your writing so very endearing, I think it is the combination of many things - your excellent handling of the language, your ability to capture your flow of thought, simple writing that everyone can follow, gentle way of voicing your opinions, .... I can go on...All these exhibit a high class and caliber.

That was very sweet and original of you . Considering that this comes from someone I admire a lot., I will treasure it for a long time to come :)

Okay lady, now we are ready for your next post!!! :-
    )

LOL, I bet you all are going to bear the brunt of yet another post from Mindi :):cheers

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, my dear Bhavana :)

Do stick around and then you will know what I really mean. I guarantee you that you will form happy friendships here.:)

thank you for your friendship....

that feeling is absolutely mutual :cheers

1 person likes this.
  4. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear, dear Mindi,

Congratulations! 100 posts in Snippets! An achievement indeed!

I have grown very fond of this person who calls herself Mindi - Someone who is warm, someone who is affectionate, someone who is unassuming, someone who can focus on those little everyday moments and things that bring you joy, emphasizing the small pleasure's in everyday life.

I enjoy reading your posts Mindi because THEY are what YOU are. Looking forward to more from you.

Love,
    Usha

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi
    That's an awesome write up on completing 100th Thread.
    My dear sweetie pie you already have 5000+ posts into your account.
    No doubt about it I am one of them who look forward for your threads, It is great to know yopu in person and also through your posts.
    Congrats dear for your 100th, Hope to read many more in the coming days, months and years.

2 people like this.
  6. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Mindi!
    A hundred is definitely nothing less,
    And I wish you to pen more and more,
    Making it look every bit less.
    Go on! Improve your score!

-rgs

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear I am back. Yesterday enjoyed the movie. Though I was feeling very sleepy but did not miss the movie.

No matter how small we are or what color we might be; Like a small candle, we all can produce the same light. Spread light with your thoughts, words and actions.
    It’s a dark world… and you are here to create light.
    There are two ways of spreading light ~ To be The Candle …OR…The Mirror that reflects it ~Edith Wharton

The above quote suits you well. You are the Candle who spreads light wherever you go. All your threads are informative, superb and humerous.

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

You are always a winner with every thread you post . All the best to reach many more milestones in life and IL too

2 people like this.
  8. gayathrivijay12

gayathrivijay12 Gold IL'ite

Actually Mindi we all ILites ought to say" OMG!!! Thanks to you for showing us this fantabulous writer whose writings by itself vouch for her quality as a gr8 human as well!"...

Kudos to you......Each and every snippet of yours has that class & uniqueness.. So Do write more n more for us MINDI:).

2 people like this.
  9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Mindi
    Gayathrivijay, the brainy girl that she is, has said it right! Why should you be saying OMG when we are the ones that should be thanking Him for giving you to us? In fact, I never fail to say OMG after reading every thread of yours. By your own account, I should have said it a hundred times now. Another eight will make it an 'Ashtotharam'! So besides enthralling us with your snippets, you also make us earn His goodwill!

In fact, besides watching 'wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings', reading your snippets is a great favourite thing of mine. You have the magic even to turn 'The Stink' into an ethereal fragrance with the charming style of yours. Can a plain domestic scene be made into a Ravi Varma painting? Of course, it can be. Just ask Mindi how to do it!
    Sri

6 people like this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thanks, My dear sats :)

. I can never forget your snippet on our favourite songs, "what makes you run"? etc. These are the kind of topics only you would think of and put so forward so interestingly.

:) and Lucky me to have met a wonderful friend and person like you sats.Heres hoping we have a long innings in our friendship that will continue in namma bengaluru.:cheers

1 person likes this.