Old to new!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by US123, Apr 2, 2009.

1. US123

US123 New IL'ite

Jai Sri Ram!

Happy Sri Rama Navami to you all Hyderabadi Sisters!

Once again here I am with another query!

I have some beautiful Salwar sets (some barely worn) that are totally from old School. My sister dubbed them The Taliban Collection- what she means is wearing these I can fearlessly go out in Taliban Territory and come back unscathed:lol:! And my daughters call them my Box Dresses (they are long and shaped like one) and refuse to be seen with me wearing these.....:hide:...... I had no idea what to do with these- so who do I think of--------- INDUS LADIES ZINDAABAD!:bowdown

Now, my question- sisters is- Is it really worth trying to get these Refurbished to fit me:idontgetit:? Is there a Tailor in the Hyderabad/Secunderabad area who is (Wo:queen)Man enough to take up the task and work on these?! Can you please point me:arrow: to these wonderful human beings with names, addresses and possibly phone numbers?! Your recommendations :goodidea:will be highly appreciated and followed totally!

I LOVE this community :cheers and cannot call it a day without dropping by to check on the wealth of information!

:thankyou2:

Best,
    Usha

PS: Mods- if the Taliban comment is uncalled for please feel free to scrap it also let me know if I have gone overboard with my Emoticons (my family accuses me :roll: all the time of that offense!)

2. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

so, where did you ultimately get the alterations done from?Kindly share the info. It might be useful to others.Probably a pic too ;)