Oil bath and hindu Shastra

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by veramasu, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Swaminatha Sharma,

This post by itself makes it very clear that it is you posting "again" in your wife's id. Not sure what is really your problem in creating an id for yourself, revealing that you are a MALE astrologer, but willing to participate in a ladies community and help ladies here with your knowledge.

In our community, we admins/moderators/members do not have any issues with male users participating provided they stay within the site's participation limits and participate genuinely.

It is you having issues in having a male username in the site, stuck to female username because of your "astro calculations" or whatever.

But we cannot allow this for it is misleading as to who is posting - you or your wife. Many times you also want to post and sign your wife's name (as though she is posting). Not sure what astrology calculations make you do this!!

You have to stop posting in your wife's name. Otherwise, we have no option but to ban you.

Dear IL'ites,

Be warned that most/all of the time the person behind this username "MALASWAMI" is this male astrologer Swaminatha Sharma. We have been asking him to stop participating in his wife name, signing his wife name etc. making it look like it's a female user participating. We wanted him to participate in his own username that will reveal he is a male user. Other than that, we have not done any ill-treatment as such. His comment above about ill-treatment is not warranted.

Not sure until this post how many of you knew this fact.

2. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hi Admin / I-Lites

I am Malathi Swaminathan, who logged in and posted details in the above thread...
    (Can check my profile if you need....)
    He has not logged in till now in this ID, even though he is who created and participated till April-2012.

I have asked him to create a seperate ID for him....as he has many personal mails for predictins
    I told him to take it easy and participate and help fellow I-Lites...

Hope he may join shortly before Dussera... :)

Nandri
    Malathi Swaminathan

(Admin has only tool of banning any members of logging in, becoz its the mind set that their mentality should be coped up in all respects, else would be banned as they are the owners of the site.... very funny and thanks ADMIN for your kind words....)

3. Kanesh83

Kanesh83 New IL'ite

Is there any taboo in using mustard oil ?