1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh My God! Episode 8

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 15, 2009.

1. swethakrishnan

swethakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Uncle

I'm back ... with a bang!

Ok ... coming back to where I left it ... Arvind and Yamini went to the ice-cream parlour at midnight ... agreed. You have written that the 'children are downstairs with their grandparents'. Does this mean that the kids are downstairs sleeping with their grandparents? Or are they watching tv?!

Ok lets assume the kids were sleeping and couldnt be 'disturbed' (though I believe having an ince-cream is nothing close to disturbance! its heaven!) ... Arvind and Yamini could have carried two sundaes home for the kids, who could have had it the next day. Nothing wrong with that! I'm sure that no parent can have the best (or any) food without giving their kids first. I'm not a parent, but I've seen my parents and so many other parents also! All of them would first fend for their kids and then eat themselves ... am I not correct?!

For once, you've missed out a detail in your story ... but thats ok ... we understand! :hide:

P.S.: I always call Amma as my "Subudu" ... guess I'm turning into one too!!!

2. swethakrishnan

Lalitha Ma'am ... Super dialogue!!! I love it!

3. swethakrishnan

Re: Complaint!!!

Dear Lalitha Ma'am
    Your welcome! I love pulling up people for things ... whether they are right or wrong!!!

I totally agree! Why is that Arvind always tells the stories to Yamini alone? Why not tell some stories to the kids also? Maybe simple ones?!

I'm just waiting for Sridhar Uncle's response now!!!

Regards
    SWETHA

4. swethakrishnan

Now, on a happier note ...

Dear Sridhar Uncle

Thank you so much for your input! I also want to learn dances on these paasurams ... Hope my teacher can teach me some ... else, I'll attempt to choreograph them myself ...

Regards
    SWETHA

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Re: Now, on a happier note ...

Oh my dear Swetha you are in my city.... You could have called me for the ice cream..I would have loved to join you. Next time do not forget.

BTW: Sridhar is coming to Bangalore on 1st and we are having a Mega meet here, why don't you and your parents join us? Details of the same are in the link below my signature..

Would love to meet you dearie.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swetha,
    First things first. I join Lalitha in extending a very warm, cordial invitation to you and your parents to join us at the Mega meet in Bangalore scheduled on the 1st of August, 2009.
    It will be a treat to interact with the most vibrant part of the IL community, the Bangalore ILites.
    love,
    sridhar

Dear Swetha and Lalitha,
    This is about the ice cream issue. I strongly recommend that both of you meditate on Lord's love for a while and read the episode from the beginning.

Even assuming that the children could be woken up at that time do you think that it would be wise to feed ice cream to four year old girls around mid night?

Well I could have written that they got ice creams for the kids which they kept in the freezer. Or could have added a dialogue 'Arvind, next time we should bring the girls with us.'
    Then it would be an episode on ice creams and not on Malya and Dvayam.
    As loving parents Arvind and Yamini would have definitely done that for their kids, which I need not have to mention it in an episode where they were concerned with loss of data on Yamini's laptop.

I have never written that they gave food to their children. Looks like you two girls would start accusing me, "How come the hero and heroine starve the children? antha mukkiamana mattera maranthutu ippadi chappakkattu katterele varalotti?"
    Or you could accuse me that I have not mentioned about the toilet training for children.

For all such accusations my standard answer is "I will surely include you in my prayers." ha ha ha

love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Swetha,
    If you happen to do that please do not forget to send a CD to me. I would love to see you dance especially for the paasuram I have given.
    love,
    sridhar

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Idhu dhan sollaradhu kuppara vizhindhalum meesala mann ottalainu...I know what your repartee will be "enakkuu meesaiye ille nu dhana...." Parvailla ponnapordhu ungalodu explanations ethukollkirom....

Sri but you forgot one thing rather missed one thing.. though me & Swetha are pulling your leg but you should notice we have gone deep into the story word by word hence these arguments... Don't you agree with us on this?

9. varalotti

I agree with you both 120%

10. swethakrishnan

Dear Lalitha Ma'am
    I'd love company to have ice-cream anytime!!

Unfortunately, I'll be in Chennai at that time and will be returning to BLR on 2nd morning ... just missed! My mom(Ushakrishnan64) and I would have loved to join you all ... well, maybe next time ...
    Have fun at the meet! :cheers Miss me!!!