1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh My God! Episode 7

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 8, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aparna,
    Thanks for joining us. Never mind the delay. Now that you have come in, I can share the secret with you. OMG 8 and 9 constitute one long, very special story. Please stay tuned and don't miss it.

You are right. For the mother there is no difference between her children. She loves even those children who do not have faith in her. Because Her love is not dependent on the existence of our faith.
    Whether we love her or not, whether we believer Her or not, she loves us and she believes us. we have let her down several million times. But she has not. That's her love.
    When you have time just go through my poem my love and hers in my forum. Go to CV's index to locate it. If you can't find it, let me know. I'll give you the links.

Thanks for joining in, once again. And Madam, today is the next date. Please be there around 6 IST.
    take care and God bless,
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Friends,

As I explained in one of my responses (I think it was to Kamla) what I do in this series is nothing but the job of packers and movers. I am moving stories and concepts from our tradition to your homes and hearts and to do so I have to go for innovative packing.

When you buy a big water melon fruit in the neighbourhood super market you get only a minimal packing - at the most a paper bag or a polythene back. But try buying a nose ring from a Tanishq showroom. It will be placed in a small box. Then they would keep the box in an aesthetically designed paper bag and put everything in a larger bag and hand over it to you with a big smile.

This time I am delivering a nose-ring to you all. A diamond nose-ring at that. I had to spend all my time and skills on packing. But in this case packing is part of the product. And unlike the nose-ring which you will wear in your nose without any of the packages, you will place this story in your heart along with the package. That justifies the time I spent on packing.

And one more thing. This time the story was way too long that I could not contain it in one episode. It will be continued in the next episode as well.

Those who read the first episode have to read the second. Reading only the first episode might be harmful to your emotional health. This is not the usual Varalotti-gimmick, but a statement born out of genuine concern for you all.

Yesterday I was able to see a few fathers and mothers anxiously waiting for the plus two results of their children. I first sympathised with them. But then my condition is no better. After sending my child to you I am as anxious and as restless as those hapless parents.

Have a great week-end. Take care and God bless,
    love,
    sridhar

3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I am now pleading to the Queen , to give me a chance to see her at her abode at Madurai.
    I just now finished OMG7 and the eagerness to meet her has increased!!

Beautiful episode filled with the grace of Her Love!
    Thanks for this Sridhar!

With Prayers,

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  4. varalotti

Dear Jaya,
    When you plead to her to see her she will immediately attend to your prayers. You are most welcome to the temple city. Let us know when you are coming.

Thanks a lot for your kind fb. Looking forward to seeing you in OMG 8
    love
    sridhar

5. swethakrishnan

swethakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Uncle,

All I have to say is .... Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful experience!!!

I have never been to Madurai ... but after reading OMG-7, I feel like I have visited the temple, seen the beautiful Meenakshi Amman and taken her blessings ...

And what devotion! Rose Peter, being a Christian ... I'm amazed! If only all Englishmen who ruled India were like him ...

Again, I pray to God to bless you and grant you a long, healthy and happy life ...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  6. swethakrishnan

swethakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Oh ok ... I'm moving on to read OMG-8 right away!
    Neengo solli kekaame iruppena?!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  7. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Accha!
    Hari Om!

:thumbsup Superoo Super.... :thumbsup

That sentence really deserve 100000000000000....... of :hatsoff!

with Love,
    vashini

8. varalotti

My Dear DD,
    thanks. I read the whole episode once again. And now the sentence struck me as well. I am proud that my DD has chosen the right one.
    with love,
    your acchan