oh Ilove my mother land...

Discussion in 'Return to India' started by DrBinduvijay, Apr 10, 2010.

1. DrBinduvijay

DrBinduvijay New IL'ite

Even though I came here in USA to join my husband ,I still miss my home land ...When I think of my parents ,they sacrificed ther whole life and there happiness for our well being...How can we leave them when they are old,for me getting good exposure for the kids especially in the language development skills and the savings when converting US dollars to Indian money is the only attraction here...But surely I''l return back to India after 3years as I don't want my parents suffer in their old age in thoughts of their kids..Atleast that is the only thing i think i can do for them I don't want them to be in the care of any home nurses when they are ill.
    And I love my profession a lot...I am a Homeopathic doctor by profession with more than 7 yrs clinical experience and came here by taking 3yrs leave from a homeopathic medical college in India,in that way also I don'twant to lose my god given profession...
    Considering my children by three years they will get the exposure they need and I would like them to be grown in Indian culture

2. JohnAdams

JohnAdams New IL'ite

I love my motherland
    She is like a large mountain
    Standing on the peak, looking out
    This country is so lovely
    The scenery everywhere good

I love my motherland
    She is like a giant
    Regurgitating the universe, earthshaking
    Walking with vigorous strides
    Bounding into the distance/future

3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Dr Bindu, nice to see you on this forum. From my experience 3 years is too short for a person with family to save money on single income in US. Even the most well paid job does not give much room for that unless a person makes more than 200K a year by himself . You will be surprised to see how much sacrifices one has to do when we think of saving money in US . Again depending on the profession if it is not fetching much money in India and someone is working abroad, one might be able to save some comparitively.. Good to know that you are planning to go back in 3 years for your profession and parents. Best luck