1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh GOSH/HURRAH..!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by suria, Jul 23, 2010.

1. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

i was ausual sitting in a chair before my lappy placed on my table at 12.15 yesterday(today morn i mean)...my father gave me the second call to go to bed to sleep..i assured him i will get back soon.just 5 mins...i could hear my mom calling out from the bedroom for me..told appa to inform mum that i will be there in two mins..!! !!

i was sitting in the hall,my sister sleeping in the bed in the corner of the hall..i am sitting in the hall in the extreme right corner..to my right is the main door which gives way to the entrance of the hall..to the left is ANOTHER DOOR,which leads to the balcony,from where we could ony see the neighbours window and a few trees in the next street,if we make an effort ,crave our neck and look for it..!!

it was 12.20 now and i was chatting with deva ( devapriya-poetress of IL) in the thread kavidhaiyil kadhaithu kalaikalam vanga... replying deva for the thread..!!!:)

here it happened. . . it was still.. no sound..except..my mom and dad sleeping in the adjancent room to the hall where am sitting and my sisy sleeping deep...!! i hear tat sound,DHAB,DHAB slowly from the door to left( tat balcony door)..i looked at it..again the room was now still and silent.. i thought ok nothing fine..what non-sense who from balcony at this time?!??! [may be reading 20s girl and some sidney sheld books last week makes me hear all this lunactic sounds..] damn i say ignore it..!! just asi think.. this thought is gonna conclude...
    i could hear the strong sound... growing more wild..faster and faster and faster..!!!! DHAPPPPPP DHHHHHHHHAPPP..i get out of the chair stand numb..nobody awakened by this noise..i think weird!!! just glaace over the glass window beside that door[with still the noise growing out too loud..like banging.. like hell lot]..
    what i see..oh my god..i froze..seeing tat sight....!!!a MAN..A THIEF..TRYING TO BREAK IN/DUNNO FOR WHAT !! BREAKING THE DOOR..!! something black dark i could figure him out!!!

numb i stand..i didnt move..i call out.very slowly .'appa...a..a..pppppa..'slighty increasin my tone.,my father replies from the adjacent room,'enna surya..ena achu.'.. i couldnt reply anything..i started shouting..appa..appa..appa.aaaaaaaaaaaappppppppaa....all was that i could open to talk or shout..!!
    as i starting shouting, the sound of banging door..stopped!
    my dad...came came to my room,switching all possible lights and that balcont light too..there we see HIM fleding away..black scarf ,all grease over him..couldnt see him go so far,dark night..appa went out searching but found none..as he escaped ..where we saw ourselves saw him..jump over the wall to flee to the next street!!!

appa back home,consoling me everything is fine..!!
    oh gosh/ oh hurrah..dont know what to tell,pretty excited my first meet with a thief..all alone..!![ father came that time he fled away though!!], appa..back home waked upmom and sisy.. explaining all story..sleeping after stories at 4..!!

i can never ,ever forgot this experience of seeing a thief in my own balcony,like mad banging to break the door..!! :biglaugh:biglaugh
    poor thief,could have tried some better plans:bonkthan banging the door such a blaring sound:bonk

( note- the whole room is filled with the door ,banging so hard- my sisy didnt move a silt aside also..deep in sleep(sigh!)..woke her up to tell her to sleep in the bedroom and not in the hall..where all crap happened..she refused and went back to sleep..!! oh gosh some people crazy sleepers!!!!):coffee finally some how managed to explain and made here sleep in bedroom!!

made up my mind as soon as get back in the morning is to share with my IL people:thumbsup
    here i go, finished typing it siting in the same room beside the same door..:thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Oh my god!!I was a bit terrified to read this.But I could guess something related to thief with the intro:idea.Must be one helluva experience:spin.

I am so scared of thieves and almost every night a minute sound will wake me up:hide: .

3. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

hi sowmya234,
    thanks for your first feedback..:rotfl
    ya though i was teriffed at that moment...enjoyed thoroughly my first experience with the thief...he could hav thought of better plans than banging the door damn sooooo loud..:biglaugh

4. ramyaraja

ramyaraja Gold IL'ite

hey Surya,

Bit terrifying but should have been interesting.. I remember my thru nite days when I did my M.Tech.. I heard someone talking near the wall of our house.. I was standing near window of full lited living room in the first floor.. I took a flash light walked down rounded up my house once and came up again.. I saw them walking thru the streets pretty fast.. When i told my dad and mom what I had done the previous nite.. Both were staring at me for some time then they started the music.. dan danakka dan danakka.. :rotfl Will never forget the interesting nite..

5. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Hi suria,

Too scary at times.I thought you were about to mention about ghost thank god it was thief but you have proved your tag line" If you want to accomplish anything in life, you can't just sit back and hope it will happen.You've got to make it happen":rotfl:biglaugh

6. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

:rotflI never expected that this would be the reason for your escape yesterday... i could not stop laughing though it was a terrific experience...

7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dera Suria,

You have narrated, een the terrifying experience very well . I think you will not sit alone in the hall late nights hereafter:)

And same pinch to your sister, I belong to the same species!!???:biglaugh

8. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

hi ramya,
    ya it was very exciting and interesting to me!! :rotflthough everyone at home was worried a bit..:hide:
    cheers partner for.. yr brave act..you went down your self..cool..:) i think i never even moved away ,but just got up from chair and stood there still..afterwards thinking of the exp as funny..:biglaugh

9. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

hi ambika04,
    thanks for your fb and i was wishing you would read my post and give a fb..:) and here you are..:thumbsup
    nice you remember the tagline..:rotfl
    and not to forget i like yr writings n that inspired me to write too..:)

10. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

hi deva,
    i was actually thinking to type to you what was going around..:rotflbut appa told me to shut down the lappy n take it to the bedroom..!!:bonk
    oh ya, even i kept laughing thinking of the poor thief,:biglaugh:biglaughmy first thief,,though..:biglaugh