October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

Hey Girls,

i am updating the Due Date list, welcoming Shalini to it!

Current List (mentioning the original EDDs. most of us have different EDD according to latest U/S) :-

kkavitha08 & vm10(vidya) - Oct 4th

divya24 - Oct 5th

SoundVijay(Sound) & San prasad- Oct 8th

Carnatica, SangeethaBaskar - Oct 11th

Active2010- Oct 14th

Daisymom - Oct 15th

Kanthi- Oct 16th

PreetyNidhi - Oct 17th

Dibu (Divya) - Oct 18th

Cindhuja- Oct 21st

Deepa, thekumars9308(Sowmya) & Priya- Oct 27th - Pink.

Shara (Shalini) - Oct 28th

Godschild- Oct 31st

2. vm10

vm10 Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

@Daisy : Good to hear that ur cold is cured. Take full care of yourself now.
    And yes, the baby is already 3 kgs as per the external check last week but I will have the correct weight on 15th when I have my U/S. Even I am a little nervous about the internal scan. Hope it is not as scary as it sounds.

BTW, I have these sharp pains in my lower back sometimes.. Its like sharp twinges which last for a minute or so. It will go away if I sit back on a chair or something. Sometimes it happens once in a day and sometimes none at all. I never had back pain during the whole pregnancy so I am not sure what to make of it. Is it the Braxton Hicks contractions? I have to ask the doctor about this.. but does anyone have any experience/idea about this??

Vidya

3. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

wow! ur LO is gonna be one chubby kiddo!! :thumbsup my niece was born full term (daughter of my SiL) and she was 2.9 KGs!

it must be bcz of the pressure on the lower back or bcz our pelvis joints are now loosening up for labor.

it does not sound like BH contractions bcz -

BH dont start from the back. they are in the front.
    in BH, the tummy tightens for a few seconds or minutes and then goes back to normal. it might be uncomfortable but not painful

do talk to ur Gyn about it

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi daisymom,

Ya pretty cautious with my diet and routine.Trying my level best to avoid unnecessaries.Letz hope for the best to happen

5. divya24

divya24 New IL'ite

hii

howz everyone doing ?

went for checkup 2 days back, everything normal. now onwards will go for weekly checkups.

These days I sweat a lot , my gyneac said its just bcoz ur hormonal changes. Anybody facing this problem ?

Finished packing my hospital bags, my ILs are here n they r quite supportive.

take care

Divya

6. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

@Cindhu : Aalll Izzz Welll ... hehehe... just wanted to pass on a smile :) :biglaugh
    just a few more weeks!

@Divya : wow, its so nice to hear that ur ILs are there and that they are supportive :) :thumbsup

i dont have the sweating problem, but i m facing the increased salivation thing for last 2 weeks or so. its worse in night :hide:

hvnt started packing the hospital bag. i m yet to wash all the baby stuff i have bought/sewn. waiting for the rains to stop. it rains non stop here. i plan to start packing my bags from 25th.

7. vm10

vm10 Senior IL'ite

Hi Divya,

I have been sweating like a pig since Pregnancy Day One. [​IMG] I am always grateful that I stay in a comparatively cooler place like Bangalore instead of somewhere hotter!!!

Vidya

8. carnatica

carnatica New IL'ite

Oh thank God! I'm not the only crazy one keeping the fans in full speed even in Bangalore weather while the others were shivering under several layers of blanket :cheers. Now that I've moved to mom's place at Chennai, my face has become like a tomato due to the sweat.

Started the 36th week today. Just in the past 1 week, looks like the LO has become evidently bigger and cos of that feet is also getting swelled up. Planning to visit the gyn tomo or sometime this week. The weekly checkups start now onwards. When does the head get set normally? Isn't it only at the fag end, just a couple of days before delivery?
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

:spinSo lot many ready with hospital bags ..All the best dearies..I have enof time i guess :coffee

Me too started sweating like a pig :rant...within 15 mins of walk i get exhausted..by 30 mins i'm like

take care all..keep yourselves updated.

And shalini welcome to this club :hiya

10. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

how's everyone doing??

Shalini - WELCOME!!

I had my check up yesterday and doc was worried that the baby's on the bigger side. She's asked me to go for a gestation diabates test again, although i did have one last month and the reports were normal.
    Lets see how it goes.