1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Obama-Modi Summit

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Akanksha1982, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Akanksha....

Awesome one :thumbsup..you really have a lovely sense of humor...imagining a monument for Michelle :rotfl....I really enjoy reading your posts...don't stop :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  2. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

Good one @Akansha1982... It was really hilarious :rotflenjoyed reading it...

Keep it up. :cool2:

1 person likes this.
  3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Scorpio. Glad you liked it. Yeah, Obama would be shocked.

4. Akanksha1982

Keep People Busy. Apparently, both Obama and Modi declined to comment what they discussed privately.

Attached Files:

5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Akanksha,
    very nice. awesome imagination and wonderful writeup. absolutely loved the humor with it .

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Akakanksha,

I meant to read this as soon as I saw the title in Snippets. But as the story of my life goes, I postponed doing so due to time constraints and in the meantime it has been nominated by Spice to FP of the month! Spice likes it spicy as we can all note and this humorously spicy snippet more than qualifies for her nomination, Congratulations!!

Akanksha, how was I to know that you are privy to the highly placed politicians of this world? Modi and Obama no less! Well well, I knew Namo is keen on his 'Man Ki Baat' and we all know that the final broadcast is edited for the general good! But you caught the whole of it, all the edited bits too and you produced it verbatim for your IL family! How very unselfish of you! I got to hear Barrack say how they both are from very simple backgrounds. But then, only you knew how these simple souls compared notes on their governance and policies and the importance of keeping the public busy so that they have no time to come back with impossible questions. Both politicians benefited from each other exchanging their ideas and I can imagine how personal and private this talk is. Has to be hidden from all the political opponents that both have in plenty! Well,what I heard on the radio was sweet nothings as compared to the inside gup-shup that you have opened up for us!

You keep surprising us with your charming wit and your very learned thoughts that you serve us adding a generous dash of your excellent humor. What makes it highly commendable is that you do not tread on anyone's feet while doing so. Now that needs a great sensitivity and mindfulness which you seem to possess. Hats off to you!

Every time I read such rib tickling posts from you where you pull in the high and mighty and also our much revered Gods, you not only make me laugh but also give me something to ponder about. You are without doubt a talented writer!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  7. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Oh wow! That was hilarious... Keep writing more Akanksha!!

8. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

It was fun to read, Good job girl.!

9. Akanksha1982

Thanks spice for your feedback and for the nominations. Yeah. i wanted to sound it natural and real.

10. Akanksha1982

Thanks JAM. Love to read your post as well. Your posts are precise and concise.

1 person likes this.