1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Obama-Modi Summit

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Akanksha1982, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

hehe... Nukes as Havan Samagri. LOL!!!:rotfl

Thanks for your feedback.

2. Akanksha1982

Thanks Raji. Yeah it is always amusing as to think of what these leaders might be talking in private.

3. Akanksha1982

LOL!! I just get these oot-patang (weird) thoughts. I am glad that you liked it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Akanksha1982

Thanks PS. Actually, in the press conference, Modi did mention about hot line between him and the President. Thanks once again for the continued support. It is support of every one at IL that gives confidence.

5. spice

spice Bronze IL'ite

Loved it!! ... It was too good, sounded as if the conversation was real. you do have a great talent :)

6. Akanksha1982

Thanks Viswa Sir for your kind words. I just pen my weird thoughts. Looks like the curiosity of my childhood has not died yet and so get all these weird thoughts. It must be really tough for the leaders to meet each other, break the ice, yet try to support businesses of their respective countries. American presidents have been having a tough job of selling American cars in other countries. Must be tough to be a statesman and a salesman at the same time.

7. Akanksha1982

Thanks Jayasala Mam, I think I am much much younger than you, so just Akanksha. I am glad that you liked the post. Yeah keeping people busy is always the Raj mantra. I think, unlike others, Modi is using non controversial issues to keep people busy, like Clean India, Save Girl child, Lavatories for women, buttermilk to school students, opening bank accounts. Who can oppose such ideas? I take it back. Except, Arvind Kejriwal, who can oppose such ideas. He is also trying to rein in the religious extremism in his party.

8. Akanksha1982

Thanks Mbharani. I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for your support.

1 person likes this.
  9. Akanksha1982

hehe... HRD minister. No I am not qualified for that. I am fine where I am. I just pen what comes to my mind. You are humble Kamalji, your posts are humorous and you see positive in everything and shower love on everyone. Thank you for your continued support. It gives me courage to write my mind.

10. Akanksha1982

Thanks stillwaters. It is interesting, I don't seriously think of writing a humorous post. I just pen my thoughts and write what i really feel and believe. Thanks for liking it.