O' Sardar ji

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Think:
    A friend asks sardar how was ur exam?
    Sardar: It was ok but i couldnt answer past tense of THINK.
    I thought, thought & finally i wrote 'THUNK'.

2. Business:
    A sardar invested 2 Lakhs in a business and Suffered huge Loss. Do u know what the business was? . . . .. . . . . .. . . He opened a Saloon in Punjab!

3. Smile:
    A sardarji photographer is focusing a dead body's face in a funeral function, suddenly all dead persons relatives beat him. why? He said "SMILE PLEASE"

4. Branch manager:
    Sardarji gets ready, wears tie, coat, goes out, climbs tree, and sits on the branch regularly. A man asks why he does this. Sardarji: "I've been promoted as branch manager."

5. Light dinner:
    Why is a Sardarji standing below a tube light with a open mouth................. Because his doctor advised him "Today's dinner should be light"

6. Leaking:
    One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college. U know Why? Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking...

7. Raining:
    Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants. Servant: It's already raining. Sardar: So what take an umbrella and go.

8. Most difficult question:
    Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever - What will come first, Chicken or egg? O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.