1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

O' Sardar ji

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Think:
    A friend asks sardar how was ur exam?
    Sardar: It was ok but i couldnt answer past tense of THINK.
    I thought, thought & finally i wrote 'THUNK'.

2. Business:
    A sardar invested 2 Lakhs in a business and Suffered huge Loss. Do u know what the business was? . . . .. . . . . .. . . He opened a Saloon in Punjab!

3. Smile:
    A sardarji photographer is focusing a dead body's face in a funeral function, suddenly all dead persons relatives beat him. why? He said "SMILE PLEASE"

4. Branch manager:
    Sardarji gets ready, wears tie, coat, goes out, climbs tree, and sits on the branch regularly. A man asks why he does this. Sardarji: "I've been promoted as branch manager."

5. Light dinner:
    Why is a Sardarji standing below a tube light with a open mouth................. Because his doctor advised him "Today's dinner should be light"

6. Leaking:
    One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college. U know Why? Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking...

7. Raining:
    Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants. Servant: It's already raining. Sardar: So what take an umbrella and go.

8. Most difficult question:
    Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever - What will come first, Chicken or egg? O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.