Numerology with Malspie

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malspie, May 20, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> The western form of Numerology is called the Pythogoram System and is the most popularly followed system in the world.
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    Numerology can provide most meaningful advice for all your problems. Your hidden talents, traits, the opportunities and challenges ahead of you, the cycle of coming years and what does it mean to you – are they going to be productive or does it have a hidden peril? All this can be predicted through Numerology. Numerology also helps us to study our strengths and weaknesses.
    List the people whom you instantly be friends with, list out the people who give you a bitter taste of the pill, list out the good and bad events of your life and you will be amazed to note that your life is following a pattern of favourable and unfavourable numbers.
    What has a name got to do in Numerology? Each alphabet is decoded with a specific number. With this in view, your birth name sums to certain amount of luck or ill-luck depending upon the number it sums up to. Few people add extra alphabets to bring in good luck, while others change the name itself. Remember, the new name will work only if it is used in full fledge in all papers, documents and in each and every identity related to you. So, if a person has got a new name or an extra alphabet(s) to his name, he should use it in all the documents related to him, including his Pan Card, Credit Card, Ration Card, Registration Papers etc so that it brings in the positive vibration with full swing.
    Numerology cannot predict the time of events like astrology but gives indication that certain years are not in favour of the person. It throws light on the challenges waiting for you. Each number holds specific characteristics and how they would respond to a given situation. Like
    Number 1 stands for leadership, independence, arrogance, intelligence, innovation and goal oriented personality, ambitious to the core, highly energetic and dynamic and will not rest till he achieves his goal.
    Number 2 stands for diplomacy, tact, back office support, advice, sensitive, lovable, vulnerable, humble, crying gallons of tears if criticized.
    Number 3 stands for creation, inspiration and motivation. It is a happy-go-lucky number full of enthusiams, optimism and cheerfulness. It is highly energetic a little more than Number 1. Self Expression and communication are its basic qualities.
    Number 4 is very practical, trustworthy, honest, dependable, who loves routines and hates changes in life. It has the ability to do what it says come what may.
    Number 5 is the most dynamic of all numbers. Adaptable, easy going, quick-witted, quick thinking, and easily distractive mind are its qualities. It fails to concentrate on a subject for a long time and hence even though it has got all the abilities, it never shines on a particular field.
    The mother is Numher 6, loving, caring, sympathetic, protective, sacrificing, artistic, creative and family oriented.
    Number 7 stands for truth, research, focus, analysis, introvert, scholar and a sage. It likes to be alone and works best when it is left alone.
    Number 8 can give you complete success or complete failure. It is difficult to find Number 8 hanging in the middle of any problem. It has got the ability to face it and accept the results. It is loving, forgiving and generous too and has a sharp business mind.
    Number 9 has a kind of arrogance with it and also has a love for the universe.
    These are the characteristics of the Basic Numbers and this followed by the Compound Numbers. There are Master Numbers and Karmic Debt Numbers too. Master Numbers are over ambitious and can very restless. The Karmic Debt Numbers carry the debts of the previous birth and has come to learn a lesson or two from this universe. The Karmic Debt Numbers play a greater significance in ones life wherever they appear – core, cycle, path, personality or birth. There are 2 Master Numbers and 4 Karmic Debt Numbers and each has its own significance.
    The Life Path Number gives a brief outline of the opportunities and challenges the person has to face in his life. Birth Day Number signifies hidden talents and traits. It is also called as one of the Core Numbers.
    Each of us has to go through 4 Challenges in Life till death. The 1<sup>st</sup> challenge is our early part of life, the 2<sup>nd</sup> challenge is our middle part of life, the 3<sup>rd</sup> challenge is felt all through all our life and the 4<sup>th</sup> challenge begins in late life and lasts till death.
    The Expression Number reveals our goal, talents and abilities to pursue it and the shortcomings. It gives an idea of the goal to be pursued in general. Then by the short name by which people know us lead us to the Minor Expression Number, followed by Hearts Desire Number, Minor Hearts Desire Number, Karmic Lesson Number, Hidden Passion Number, Pinnacle Number, Balance Number, Emotional Plane Number, Physical Plane Number etc..
    The study is indepth and the result is marvelous. Is this not a wonder study of mathematics in a simple way!!
    Thanks friends for patiently reading this subject.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sweetie Apple Pie,
    Your post makes highly interesting reading!!
    So, when are you listing out the numbers allotted to each alphabet?Can't wait, Mals!!
    Love,
    Chithra.
    I want to know if I should make my name
    Chitra
    Cheetra
    Cheethra
    Chitvish
    for peace of mind, not to forget good luck, for the rest of my life.
    Love,
    Chits.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mals my sweetheart
    I too have same question as our dear chitvish... by now wou would have guessed my name.. so what say you?

4. mkthpavi

mkthpavi Senior IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

Your selfless work to enrich our knowledge and awareness is much appreciated by me. I am grateful to you for the same. I have always been curious about numerology and am following your thread now. Please post more when you have time.

Thanks and love
    Pavithra

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hey mals this is my fav subject too so tell me is it good to have sunkan, sundari or sundary, for a no 9 person...sunkan

6. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing. :bowdown

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dearies,

This thread for just sharing an information, hence the FB's here are lying unsolved. When I get time, I will send a PM to each of you.

8. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hey malspie...
    include me too in ur PM!!
    i have my spelling Pavitra... is it good to add an h to it!!!i mean Pavithra???:coffee

9. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Babes!

Mujh par bhi daya kar do....lol...... When and if u get time, what does numerology have in store for the name KARAN SARATHY?

10. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

Same query from me too! Although I can't seem to think of many variations for a name like Padma....

Padma Srinivas