Nova's ark or Leens nursery

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Roopamanju, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

My kid is 2.5 years old. We want to put him in nursery. I am totally confused Nova's ark or Leens. Please suggest me the better one.

2. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Both the play schools are good.But Noah's Ark has some recognition problem from the ministry..My kid was studying there in Kg1.Then we were told to shift to Little Flower school which is under the same management.But we have to get new uniform etc.And it is quite traumatic for the child as they get used to one environment and they have to shift.Leens is also good in terms of studies.Also they have upto 6 std.Also I heard the teachers are better qualified at Leens.

3. Roopamanju

Re: Noah's ark or Leens nursery

thanks for ur prompt reply sansam, but now i've got a new issue, that is the admission for preschool is over with Leens , so they suggested play group for my son is that ok? if not Noah's ark ,then which one is the second choice?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  4. pathak2610

pathak2610 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Noah's ark or Leens nursery

Hi Roop

I saw your thread. I would also suggest Little Buds Nursery but they only have till KG 1. Their day care is also pretty good and they handle the children nicely. my son was there for a yr.

Noah's Ark too is ok but they are a little more rough with children as compared to Little buds. Noah's Ark has lesser personal attention but of course they charge lesser money too. (my son has been here for their summer camp - last yr & this yr too). But I have to remove him from Noah's Ark once the school starts as there will be no one to receive him from the bus stop.

If you get admission in Leens - go for it as it will solve your problem for the next 6 yrs atleast.

So according to me,
    1. Leens
    2. Little Buds
    3. Noah's Ark

5. sunshine007

sunshine007 New IL'ite

Noah's ark would definitely be a BIG NO for me. One of my friends taught there and told me what actually goes on inside.They are definitely quite rough with kids .Some kids wear diapers and they don't even bother to change them till it is time for them to go home. Just before the kids go home they will wipe their face with a wet towel to give parents a good impression. Sometimes maids even eat from the kids lunch boxes. After hearing all this I defintely did not put my kid there.

6. Roopamanju

Thanks Sansam,Pathak &Sunshine for your timely replies.

7. Skycloudy

Skycloudy New IL'ite

Hi May I know your opinion on little buds nursery, I'm planning to send my kid who is 3.2 to little buds.
    Actually I need to send her to fs2 next September coz we are looking to educate her in the British curriculum so that it will be easy for us when we go back to Sri Lanka.
    Please advice me whether Leens or Little buds would be the right choice.