1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 18, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nothing is impossible in this world and we can make everything possible if we work hard and have self confidence. I experienced that everything is possible and the word impossible only means I m possible thats what it is said .

I have always followed the undermentioned quotes in my life and in these 70 years have been successful in some fields

1. Where there is a will there is a way
    2. Try try till you succeed
    3. Do your best and leave the rest to God
    4. Have faith in God and He will always show you the right path

Till now I have been able todo everything with God's grace and best wishes though sometimes I face problems. Earlier house was in 3rd floor so some problems were there climbing the steps , so used to go out only when necessary. Now this flat where we are staying in in 2nd floor and steps are alsonot so high so able to manage. Everyday evening I go to buy flowers so its like going for a walk and also get fresh air from outside and sometimes able to meet friends.

Self confidence is very much necessary in life then everything becomes easy for us. My husband wants everything fast, like they say ellu na ennaya irukkanam. In some things I have no complaints about him. He does not want warm food , so once I cook in the morning then I need not go to the kitchen to warn the food. But when he wants something I have to be there when he calls me. Since he is not able to hear he has started wearing hearing aid. So to fix in the ear he needs my help.For that he wont wait when he finishes breakfast and is ready he will call me to help whatever work I am doing. Today being Saturday I didnot have archana to do. He had his breakfast and was ready to go tothe temple. He called me to fix the hearing aid. I did it. I hadlighted the diya but not finished my pooja of putting flowers to all the Gods, I had to do neivedhyam, offer flowers, offer rice to the crow, light the diya for Tulsi and put water and then have coffee but he said he will go to the bank and wait for me. I told him you go to the temple by that time I will come but he wanted me also to join. so fast fast I did everything and joined him and asked are you standing since long and he was saying ya since yesterday. Then we went to the temple, I had to go to the bank and he had some other work, so we went to our paths. Hope God gives me strength to continue to be active like this.

10446495_721193644585916_4959908418507679780_n.jpg

Rajijb, sonal1611, joylokhi and 2 others like this.

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

You are one big inspirational force Vijima! By reading your post I feel that difficult times too shall pass all we need is faith.
    Sorry to hear about your health few days back and equally delighted that you are back with bang.

Hoping to see more positive from you ...take care!

iyerviji and Itsmylife143 like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow Ashima dear its really surprising to receive the first feedback from you. Thanks for bringing a smile on my face with your first feedback. True dear if we have faith we can overcome any problems. Yes dear I felt I wont be able to doanything when I was not well , lost all hopes, but by God's grace and best wishes from everyone made me ok .

4. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Such an inspirational thoughts..

Take care..

iyerviji likes this.
  5. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    You have a very positive attitude towards life. I wish I should be like you......take things as they come attitude.
    Syamala

iyerviji likes this.
  6. Pavankrishna

Pavankrishna New IL'ite

Hai ma,
    Good topic- yes nothing is impossible in this universe, everything is possible with allocation of that much efforts required to complete that particular task.

As of my observation now a days youth are not taking anything seriously, if it is not possible in one attmept they are going to something which is possible to do rather trying impossible thing.

But morally we are the only brain functioning creations among many by god so that, we can make all impossibles as possibles by following your 4 quotes you mentioned along with determination,dedication and burning fire in belly...

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and thanks for yur feedback

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow Syamala its always a pleasure to get your feedback. Thank you for your compliments. Life has taught me to take life as it comes and be positive

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to Indusladies and to my thread , glad to get your feedback. True today's youth are different