1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sarah61212, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

For nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37)

People who think positively can see potential in even the most discouraging situations, while those who think negatively are quick to point out problems and limitations.

This goes beyond the proverbial idea of simply seeing a glass "half full" or "half empty" and extends to actually making decisions and taking actions based on either positive or negative thinking.

Have you ever noticed how negative thinking blows things out of proportion? Problems start to seem larger and much more difficult than they really are.

Sometimes, a problem may actually be impossible.... in the natural. And a negative mindset forgets that nothing is impossible to God. "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

Meditating on God's word will rid you of negativity and help you refocus on who God is. A positive mindset based on God's word knows that nothing is beyond God. He is always present.

I need to train my brain to believe God and his word so that I can experience the power available to me through God. We need to trust him more than the surrounding circumstances. We need to always remember that nothing is impossible with God.

Lord, it's clear to me that I have nothing to gain from a "glass-half-empty" mindset. Even in impossible situations, I know that you are there. I choose to see the positive side of things as I live in your word.

Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the LORD will lack no good thing (Psalm 34:10).

2. thomasd3

thomasd3 New IL'ite

Praise the Lord! Sarah

Lovely reading your message Sarah -gives me the strength and to known our Lord more and more.
    Thank you
    Daisy

3. OBrientjgmg

OBrientjgmg New IL'ite

Yes, Nothing is impossible with Our God - He makes all things possible. We just have to trust in Him.

God has the ability to make the impossible a reality... All God said is Just ASK...
    A sk and you shall receive...
    S eek and you shall find...
    K nock and it shall be opened unto you...

God Bless and have a great day...