1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not Guilty! Breathe Easy!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 14, 2016.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Ufff.....it is blazing hot. I am told Bangalore is hotter than Chennai this year! At the same time I hear rainfall is going to be more than average this year. My niece tells me the flowers and birds seem to be very confused, given that spring suddenly turned to winter. What is happening! :sweat:

It's really scary to watch what is going on. The environment is going bonkers. Who's responsible for all this? We of course. We have chopped down the trees, we have been dumping toxins and plastic into the rivers ..... well, we are getting our just desserts. :angry:

Hold on a minute. Here is some good news. No the environment is not suddenly coming back to its senses. The good news is that all this is not the consequence of our misdeeds. It is the Hand of God, who has been twirling our globe around. I believe He loves to play with spinning balls. Not just that, He occasionally likes to introduce a new angle to His Gameplan. So it is that our earth is tilting. The tilt, it is said, is causing the earth to come closer to the sun. No, I did not say anything about the earth tilting. :mask: Nor did I dream about it. It is the Innuits who say so. They are the native inhabitants of areas around the North Pole and they believe that the earth has already tilted on its axis. They say the sky has also changed. And no, they are not Gauls who feared the sky falling on their heads. The Innuits maintain that the position of all the heavenly bodies have changed. They used to follow the stars when returning home from wherever they had gone, but now the stars are no longer in the same positions. They say the direction of the winds have also changed. They have been warning the NASA about it. Why does no one know about it? Simple! Because they do not watch Youtube where you find out all of what goes on at NASA. So if you don't know, blame yourself for not watching Youtube and be calm and blame NASA for not telling your directly! And.....stop feeling guilty for whatever is happening to our planet! :joycat:

According to one of the videos, the Himalayas will shift once the equator shifts due to the tilt and India will go under water in moments. :eek: Which made me wonder! Imagine a few millenia later archeologists (yes, life will start off again on earth!) will start digging under the sea and their satellites will show them evidence of a lost civilization. While digging, they will end up at the spot where my building once stood. What will they find in the debris? I thought of BH's collection of computers of all time starting from the 286 era to the time when this bit of land went under water. I have been begging to scrap it all, but will he do that? No, no prizes for guessing. When the wife tells you to do something, go ahead and do just the opposite. Anyway, now I shan't tell him to do so. How else would he contribute to the knowledge about a very advanced civilization which was washed out once upon a time? He is not a teacher, but will be responsible for educating humanity in the distant future. Guru devo namah!

Going to work this morning, I saw the glorious orange ball shining bright in the sky. The driver popped a question which took me back to my childhood. "One can't go near the sun, isn't it?" he mused. "No" I replied remembering only too vividly my deep sense of disappointment when my mom told me why no rockets could go to the sun. I felt cheated. No need to feel that way anymore. If Mohammed does not go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Mohammed. Or rather, if little Satchi could not go to the sun, the sun is coming closer to Satchi. :smilingimp:

The chain of thoughts brought me back to the Innuits. I consoled myself with the thought that the piles of garbage lying alongside the road did not really matter as the sun had come so close to the earth (at least it feels that way, given how hot it has become). It's just a matter of time before the entire land is swallowed by saline water.

I am extremely sorry if I have bored you :facepalm: with this bit of rambling; never mind! Be calm, blame the driver and go watch Youtube. Please don't forget to let me know if I have missed out on any current wisdom!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

People like inuits live in harmony with nature and they can sense the changes. So may be earth has not tilted but some change certainly might be occurring. But otherwise we can't absolve ourselves of our environmental sins by making the Guy upstairs responsible for it. If we are creations of God then we are equipped with a brain that can think beyond our narrow greed tp look at momentous consequences if we only let it to so.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

The climate change is real and it is man-made disaster. Republican politicians are refusing to accept it as they don't believe either the scientists or the Inuits. A few are predicting that Pralaya will happen before 2028, most of the land would be inundated with sea water. Only 10% of the lives will survive to continue their journey in this beautiful planet.

After seeing that level of disaster, it is predicted that Golden era will begin as humanity would recognize that they are no longer the rulers and the nature is. Their consciousness level will raise to such high level to love every life that survived on the planet.

If I have to choose between water from the sea or the fire from the Sun, I choose the former but the beggars are not the choosers. It is time for us to write about our civilization or lack there of and bury them in capsules.

Viswa

satchitananda likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Totally agree, Balajee. I surely am very likely to believe the Innuits. However, there has been some conflicting information. They say the earth has tilted. Other stuff on the tilt says the equatorial position will change (naturally), the skin of the earth will be stretched, lot of areas will go under and be destroyed; in short the entire geography will change. (What a waste of all the effort and nightmares trying to learn geography in school when even that is not permanent!!!) If one believes this info, then the tilt has yet to come and that conflicts with what the Innuits say. If what they say is true, then I guess we have no fear of further destruction apart from the normal stuff (as the tilt has already happened).

Of course, there is a lot more floating around about the twin sun Nemesis and its outermost Planet X coming close to the earth and changing the magnetic field of the earth. This varies from doomsday predictions to questions about the very existence of the so-called Planet X.

5. satchitananda

Viswa, we could surely leave capsules with information, if only coming civilizations would be able to read them.

6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Nice prophecy about 2028 on a New Years Day.I am worried that IL will be just 23 then.
    We have heard about these pralayas at least 10 or 12 times after 1960.Nothing has happened so long.

In astrology predictions they say" either death or any calamity as serious as near death would happen'-just to escape being questioned.Now all predictions have the garb of science to convince the elite.
    Jayasala 42

7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

8. satchitananda

I don't quite know about 2028, but I would certainly doubt it. Reason for that is that our astrologers have also predicted I will live till circa 2040! I certainly would not like to live on a lonely planet!

kaniths likes this.
  9. satchitananda

10. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Satchi,

Just a little while ago I was reading the article in Times today about the temperature in Bangalore. You are right in saying "We' are responsible for all that's happening around us. As for predictions, a lot has been spoken, debated and speculated about life on earth coming to an end. Mayans, Nostradamus, and many others. I believe when it has to END it will END, when we least expect :) there won't be any prior notice given :smiley: .

If civilization were to restart I wonder if it would be Adam & Eve again :lol: ??? GOD knows :wink: