1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

noisiest place in the www.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Lalitha,
    Great discovery, isn't it in spite of all these noises.. isn't it!

Aruna,
    catchy title made you read this, na.. without noise, it will be not a house at all...

aishu,
    nice warning signs to your husband and your family....

roopa,
    me too have the same picture in our house, but the times vary..

sriniketan

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Srini ma'amBow

Where ever i am in my home, that will be the noisiest place...

3. Sriniketan

Meena,
    that's true, it is proved in the masti thread.
    vengala kadail yaanai pughundhaar pola.. ( it is like a elephant entering the vessel shop?)

sriniketan

4. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Yes, Kitchen is a noisy place with the cooker and the blender going on.:crazy:crazy:spin:spin:spin.....and the kitchen is connected to the family room.....so more noise
    with the TV in full sound blast......:help....one wants to just go out for walk for peace and quiet.

Now, that I will be going to India it will be full of noise everywhere from the vegetable vendors early in the morning and neighbors....but it will be fun.:coffee

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bhargavi
    Very interesting observation yaar as always..love the way you wrote about it..
    My reply is ditto veda's..

Veda my thambi
    You will not believe how word for you have described scene..and sitting in kitchen counter top..Thats my husbands favorite activity except only when i am MAD Rant then he knows i'll banging all the cupboards open and shut

isnt it amazing the similarities..

6. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

My dear most Srini ma'am,

That was a lovely post from your side. You have hit a strong point. Though my work is very very minimal in the "Food court (can I say)"; I do like to observe such activities !! (Now a days, even I have started to show keen interest in cooking, though have kick started at a slower pace, will continue to accelerate very slowly... and I prepare what ever I feel and always give it as a surprise to my mom and dad :) so no one at home will be my time inside the kitchen.. calm and composed)

I go with my Veda anna and Chithu sis. My favorite place to hang out (in my home) is kitchen counter top !!! My mom end up RantRantnot because she is working tight, but scared that I will get hurt due to cooker's :whistle:whistle:whistle !!!! Big LaughBig Laugh. I tickle my mom time and again and make her even more :spinRant. I thoroughly enjoy while performing such actions and feel that I make her relieved of tensions. You see, its called "Tension free cooking" Big Laugh. Our kitchen is a bit small, not very spacious, hence my mom always prefers to work solo and completes her works even before we get to see the bright sun !!!

Kitchen is not only the noisy place but a place where many mishaps creep in. Am rolling with laughter when I think about the funny moments we had had with our grand mother in the kitchen extension (Pooja Room). That is the place we had kept our "Pure it Water purifier" too. One day while my mom was in the kitchen, my granny too was busy filling up the water bottles (reserve ones). My mom completed her work in the kitchen very neatly (I always :bowdown and :kiss for the patience and involvement she show towards her skill), came and sat on the sofa in the hall, soothingly sliding her shoulders onto mine, went inside the Pooja room and ALAS... Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh ENDED UP LANDING IN A POOL OF WATER... ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha my granny forgot to turn off (close) the water purifiers outlet he he he he he he he hehe he he he he he he ......

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sriniketan,

My kitchen is mostly not too noisy in the morning except when I use the mixie. My kitchen is active from 5.00 to 7.00. after that it is a rest. nobody disturbs me in the morning except to ask what is in their lunch box and snack box.

Evenings are the times we have too much noise. with the kids already completed the homework, me doing some cooking in the kitchen and veda talking sitting on the kitchen top, the kids also want a place. FIL will come in to know why he is left alone. then veda will get a chair for him. the problem is the kitchne being small, I get no moving space (imagine...)

I wish we had made bigger kitchen

8. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Even my kitchen remains the noisiet specially on weekends reason being my kiddoo.... she would always round me , helping me out , she brings garlic pods and onions to the hall and pretends to peel them and then brooms the same back to the kitchen making me a sort of :spin............Still i enjoy it.........

My DH helps himself preparing lassi, onion raitha's for rotils etc and the mess he leaves up Ranthrrrrrr.. the most hilarious part is that when my little was likely taking her first few steps i watched her immersing her shoes in to one of the water tubs...God knows that how many times i had made use of the same bonk

Cheers
    Ramya

9. Sriniketan

Madhu,
    have a nice and safe journey.
    To mean it is a house, there must be some noise, and I find it most in the kitchen and the adjacent areas around it.

AC,
    Thanks for the compliment.

Ramya,
    Nice to see that you are venturing into the world of various noises!
    Hats off to your mom for her skills.
    your grandma's episode with the purifier--hahaha... did you hear any frogs croaking...just kidding!

Shanthi,
    I pray that you get a kitchen spacious enough to your heart's content and also to fit everybody in the family.

rs,
    It is really enjoyable seeing the childish pranks.

It is the place of misplacement of things, small mishaps ( to be lucky enough),etc., what not, to name a few.

sriniketan

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu,
    YOu are making everybody feel J about your India trip...
    (atleast I am feeling J)

I know that you are very excited going... but still don't make us feel envy about it yaar...

Just kidding.....

Regards.