1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nobody Can Make The Old World Happy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 4, 2023.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds ,you can grow flowers,or you can grow weeds..

Nobody can make the whole world Happy. Learn to keep our own self Happy and remain Happy under all circumstances in life. The key to being Happy is a non-insisting mind, non-complaining mind, and a pure mind. I always want to be happy in life and if I have problems or worries I share it with my friends . So my heart becomes light and I am happy and forget the worries. It depends on how we see the world. If we see the world with vision of love then everything looks beautiful and meaningful and I feel there is some meaning to live and enjoy life.

Emotions don’t have words,
    Wishes don’t have scripts,
    If you smile, world is with you,
    Otherwise even a drop of tear doesn’t like to stay with you.

I like to experience a new thing everyday. Dont like all the days to be same. Some days are very good and some days not according to our wishes.
    “In a single moment, in one stroke, you can become enlightened. It is not a gradual process, because enlightenment is not something that you have to invent. It is something that you have to discover. It is already there. It is not something that you have to manufacture. If you have to manufacture it, of course, it will take time; but it is already there. Close your eyes and see it there. Be silent and have a taste of it. Your very nature is what I call enlightenment. Enlightenment is not something alien, outside you. It is not somewhere else in time and space. It is you, your very core.

The above quote is so true. When we experience then only we come to know

I am thankful that I don’t already have everything I desire … if I did, what would there be to look forward to?

I am thankful when I don’t know something … for it gives me the opportunity to learn.

I am thankful for the difficult times … during those times I grow.

I am thankful for my limitations … they give me opportunities for improvement.

I am thankful for each new challenge… which will build my strength and character.

I am thankful for my mistakes … they will teachme valuablI e lessons.

It’s easy to be thankful for the ‘good’ things … yet, a life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive … find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Anna for your like. It's a great honor to get like from you

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to sister @iyerviji .
    A super essay with nuggets for being happy amidst chaos and sufferance around. But right now am in melancholy, after finish reading column news in net and the hindu about deaths and injured in the rails mishap a day day before. Is it Act of God or terrorist or the somnolent Balasore station master or blame sabotage! There are forces in full swing outside & inside the country to destabilise the Nation and her citizens!

Otherwise your post befits all those in great hurry in the mornings to South to make quick money and give it to hospitals in West by evening!

I shall return with more feedback later.
    Regards. God Bless

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    iyerviji likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Very aptly well enunciated.
    Set backs are stepping stones to ascend to the zenith of positive goals. Life without any setbacks impossible to have .
    Lord Krïsnā from time of birth had several monumental setbacks. Lord Rama had several hardships.
    There is no life in life without any struggle, obstacles, even when one born with silver spoon in mouth.
    In tamil savant Thiruvalluvar had obliquely indicated there could be hardships but only those who smile it away turn successful .
    இடுக்கண் வருங்கால் நகுக அதனை
    அடுத்தூர்வது அஃதொப்ப தில்

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the apt reply and sorry.for the late response