1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No loyality from my husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Dontlikelife, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Dontlikelife

Dontlikelife New IL'ite

One thing I feel about my husband - he is not true and has no loyal towards me(wife).

if any problem comes, he jump as escape goat and turn you as bad person and reveal each and everything to his parents, brother and sister..!?

After being married for 5 years, I still don't find a way to handle this behavior of my husband.

I hate him badly, but because of my kid im living with him..

Any ideas or advice anybody have that can help meto handle those kind of people.???

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013

2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

I think there are more fundamental issues with your relationship; you have to identify those issues and resolve that before you can build mutual trust between both of you. How is your relationship in general between both of you?

3. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

hey don't :) Maybe he shares stuff just because of habit, as he might be doing that all along, even before he got married. Best way I can think of is to talk to him and explain to him how you feel when he does that. Maybe he doesn't even realize that you don't like it. Once you express it to him, he might not change overnight but he will try and eventually stop. Good Luck !!!

4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

I am bit surprised that a wife whose husband records every single fight in a video expects him to be loyal or share his feelings or be responsible etc. As I said earlier, you seem too naïve.

3 people like this.
  5. Dontlikelife

Dontlikelife New IL'ite

if I satisfies his ego in all front, tere are no issues. he acts as if he is the best husband..! that's how my relationship with him in general.

6. Dontlikelife

Dontlikelife New IL'ite

simple mom..

im not expecting him to be loyal. of late, I understand he is not loyal and that's show from his acts..

im more asking on how to handle disloyal and live on the same roof.. may be I was naïve in posting them correctly at 1st place..

7. Dontlikelife

Dontlikelife New IL'ite

AISU123
    I think I crossed those stage. I never what to sit down and talk now on.. What if he records that too..

I did lot of time in the past, it all went in vain. AT the end of talk, he says, you have to ignore.. he never understand the pain..!