No erection!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by plzhelp, Jul 31, 2009.

1. plzhelp

plzhelp New IL'ite

Hi,

I wanted to know if this is normal.
    This month, I tried charting my BBT and CM and found that I was ovulating rite on time. I also had ovulation cramps and so I know for sure I was ovulating. My husband normally does not have any issues with erection(Sorry about being so open...I did not have a choice)...this time after good planning,making sure he had no stress at work and even after some romatic things like a candle night dinner, he had no erection at all for 2 full days...is it normal for men to go without erection at some point or is this a medical problem that needs to be attended??
    Plz help!!:drowning

2. ttcnj

ttcnj New IL'ite

Hi,

Doctors say this could be just psychological.If it continues consult ur urologist.My hubby has this problem and he was advised to take medication for tht..Hope this helps.

Thanks

3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Extreme stress could be one of the factors. Does money bother him a lot?

4. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

hi plzhelp,

my dh also experienced this problem after I starting monitoring ovulation thru follicular study . Erection was a big issue , how much ever he tried he just couldnt get it. Infact we had taken 2 days off from work few times on those fertile days. But in vain. Surprisingly it was perfectly alright when IC happend after a week or so . So I figured out that dh is getting stressed and so this issue - its was there somewhere at the back of his mind that he needs to perform and that caused his body to back off. After I observed this , I stopped informing him about the fertile period and allow it to happen casually.

You can try this next month and then see for urself. If this still continues then I suggest you consult a Urologist - they would help you.