1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

hi ladies,

I just need one info.... does anyone know about SIVA SHANKAR BABA ?? I am not a follower of him but i am going to a temple where they had kept his photo next to GOD and serving food ( one can say full meals or atleast 2 rice items with 1 sweet,1 laddu) as prasadam.. seeing kalki asharamam incidents and these things i am really worried can we consume such prasadams?? I am going there just on saturdays - to make deepaam for Lord saneswara( In CA i believe this is the only temple where they allow us to offer seasame seed +oil deepam).. Pls clarify me.. really worried whether to goto this temple or not.... WELL I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT NOT ON ANYONE WHO ASK PEOPLE TO SEE THEM AS GOD...

2. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

HariSriPriya

I personally do not believe in any godliness of Shiv Shankar Baba because long back, almost 10-12 yrs back, there was this program in Sun TV where they invited another self-proclaimed god-man called Yagava Munivar and Shiv Shankar Baba to debate about each one's divine powers. One claimed that he could understand the language of animals and birds and the other just kept laughing and belittling the first one. Basically. both of them just made complete fools of themselves and a mockery of the genuine people who practiced austerity! But I know people back in India who are believers. So we really do not know who is genuine and who is not!

I would suggest that you just go to the kovil, just do the deepam for Saneeshwaran and pray to the other deities you believe in and just disregard what you do not believe in.

4. vinnyvishy

vinnyvishy Bronze IL'ite

hello ladies
    I dont feel it like Ranjitha
    the structure itself doesnt fit
    maybe some mallu b'cos she's wearing white kerala saree
    These guys r really ridiculous
    -vinnyvishy

5. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

i feel like vomitting after seen the video...

eppo samaiyara partalae bayamae eruku.......ada kadavalu.......

yaaru adichuthu evarlam samiyaara varanum nee

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Sickening to see repeat telecasts of this news. I switched my TV off.
    Nats has rightly said Kalla Lakshanam.
    The day one I saw this man, i got a feeling what will he have to deliver and later return something good to the society and see where he is now. The moment i see him on TV i change the channel. Remember in one of Viji Aunty's threads I had mentioned some people for reasons unknown I simply hate them and he is one such.

As Nanda has observed, whatever be the case can a popular channel stoop down to this level just for the sake of viewership.

People like this Man should be paid in the right coin.

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Shubha :) I agree with you completely... these days media are just about TPR ratings, nothing more, no morale whatsoever...

But as I had told before, people should be more cautious and aware of such guru's or God's or whatever they say they are.

Good for you :) God is everywhere, go visit him where you feel comfortable !!!!

8. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Actually from day one i dont believe any swamiji. I never read any of his articles in kumudam or any magazine.

I dont think he is the main culprit... he has a private life and also that actress.

He is a human being with all the minus points and senses. Why do people believe another human being if he says that he is a god man. Where do people keep their senses. I pity people who believe in such people.

And regarding sun tv.... they are just come down to cheap reporting......

I hope i am not too harsh in my comments.... because such news really brings pain thinking where are we heading to....

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Who's responsible for this charlatan? Who made this fake swamiji? It's us. Ourselves.

Shocked? Click the letters We Created a Fake Swamiji appearing beneath my signature and read on.

If you do not agree to my views, or if you want to supplement it or supplant it, please post it in that blogspace itself.
    love,
    sridhar

10. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

hi,, thanks for the reply... i am not interested to follow any swamiji but the worry I had was the temple website keeps on telling more abt this particular baba and it appeared this person had visited temple wherein everybody had workshipped him(including the priest).. though they r not giving any prasangam/lecture in temple to all , they r doing it on spl occasion... anyway i was bit worried about prasadam being offered to all devotees.... i decided to accept only fruit/dried nuts as prasadam and better go there pray god and come back... once again thanks for ur reply..