Next Meet up?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by purohit, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    How was the meet up , Since I was in Transit , didnt get the time to make post regarding my unavailibity.
    Do share how did the meet up go ?

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Anitha ,
    Im doing well . How are things at your end ? As for finding decent Keyboard Tutor , I wasn't successful myself . I was also informed of various institutes in Karama but wasnt very keen as she would've ended up spending 3 hrs on the road for a 1 hr class.
    I came across one Tutor who advertised in IL only but he wasnt comitted to his job so left it midway. Came across another tutor who had his ad on Sppiney's board charging 150 per class ones a week with no result gurantee. I found it to be steep thus didnt persue it further.
    If you're keen and charge is ok , I can look for his no and share . Meanwhile can check with my frnds and revert .

3. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Shivani, there is no hurry you can give me when you find a good tutor only, till then I will be also looking out for other options. Once again thank you very much for your reply.

4. jaya190872

jaya190872 New IL'ite

Hi

i stay in alnahda 2 dubai ... would like to meet and make friends ... do let me know your next meet up

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi All ILs,

I m also new to dubai.. would like to join in this meet up.. pls tell me when s next meet up and where...
    And also can any1 suggest me good yoga class in sheikh colony al quasis to practise breathing excer...
    thanks in advance..:)