1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Re: no sexual role play in my life

Take him to doctor.. and discuss the same with your DH. Suggest him to join in gym.

2. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

hi...........franlky speaking i cant talk him like this as it may give appear to him as if iam dying 2 have sex and dat wont b gud.........cant speak wit any1 also bcoz its like insulting him...........i want to get solution without hurting his feelngs...........iam fixed

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

See, There is nothing wrong in that other than opening a thread in an anonymous forum.

If so, you can convey that msg as i wish to have kids, or some people asking etc.. To convey your msg, you no need to speak directly, eyes and expressions can express more than words.

1 person likes this.
  4. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Ask a councellorfriendssmiley

5. Thriveniram

Thriveniram Senior IL'ite

Yes the best way to approach him is..say him tat u are interested in kids and wan2 to have 1.. That will hit his mind.. else you have to contact doctor..

6. priyanka123456

dear ...........even i tried all those.......i show angry face........and sumtyms even openly told him that iam falling on u many times and u r not interested...........i even asked him whether he likes me........or not..........he loves me a lot ...........still its not wrking......actually am not even into intercourse.......we can c dat later also........but wat about foreplay.........we jus sleep in da same room and wat else.....he jus give me a lite kiss on face........then turns dat side and off to sleep.........after sumtym i angrily turn da other side and thinking of all these have a bad night...........

7. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Looks like your DH has some sad past which is restricting him to getting involved now. Please speak to him frankly and give him confidence that you are there for him. Make him feel comfortable and I feel things will fall in place. If its gets worsen, then you definitely need to walk in to doctor.

1 person likes this.
  8. priyanka123456

actually i shud be happy dat my husb is very gud kind and doesnt know anything regarding da girls issues.........but it itself has made my life hell......he takes gud care of me..........does everything but he is jus like a gud frend of mine.......he does nt have any affairs........actually his past is sad.......his father was not responsible and they used to fend themselves with hard work..........but now i think he is happy only......wat he thinks is ,we have to have foreplay only with the thinking that it shud benefit ......like conceiving...........but wat i think is there shud be foreplay atleast.........i even ask him to read the online info regarding foreplay....but doesnt....
    he thinks the matter shud happen within 15 mins or so.......we never tried exceeding that......he feels tired and disinterested.........and mostly sad bcoz of his medical symptom......

9. priyanka123456

hello married frends.........its very terrible..........wen he doesnt show importance to me in bedroom..............i jus get tears on........my mood is thus spoilt...........how to overcome this........even wen i start initiating ..........he says its nice but after sometime he sleeps off........actually they shud go crazy and active but my touch makes him fell sleep.........wat a position yaar,,,,,,,,

10. Thriveniram

Thriveniram Senior IL'ite

Hmmm.. its actually difficult to face this dear,, from ten months u r waiting ..such issues re very rear i guess.. coz men will be more eager as u said.. there is no other go u have to open up now.. ask him frankly y he s not interested, And if he s facing any problem.. After all u guys are partners so dont have any hesitation to ask him.. Its your rite to speak to him on this..if you stay quit now then as the days pass ur married life becomes more and more boring.. So u have to know what he thinks on this..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013