1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahe,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find your forum guidelines here....

First Congrats on your marriage... Hope your married life going well!
    Its just 4 months of married life.... Don't hear those people's word. It will bring burden to your life! Don't get so much pressure now itself. Relax & try it out!

Are your periods are irregular before marriage too? Have you increased in weight after marriage? What is your current height & weight?

Try to bring your periods regular first. If you are over weight, work on weight reduction program. Don't worry things will click in the right time...

Baby dust to you...

2. mahe26

mahe26 New IL'ite

thank you very much for your reply...
    and thanks for ur wishes too.

urs: Are your periods are irregular before marriage too?

yes... i've consulted with gyn for this(before marriege) took some treatments too... i'm ok with periods now(63 days interval).

Have you increased in weight after marriage?
    yes , but little bit only.

What is your current height & weight?
    167cm& (apr) 66

nobody telling me that i'm over weight.

we are desided to cunsult with doctor when we go to india probably on pongal(jan-2010) time.(is it require ).

thanks & regards

mahe...

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahe,
    63 days cycle is quite long. It will take long time for your ovulation & know the results after a wait! You can try only 6 times a year! I feel its decreasing your attempts. Try to find out the reasons for this delay. Anything with 28-45 is good compared to 63 days! What do you say?

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

i am newly married. pls clarify my doubt.My periods is always Regular .Last month 17th was my period date. But this month i am not yet get my periods.Ten days before 2-3 drops only bleeding for 3 days only.My amma suggested to try HCG CARD test( Pregcolor card). Today itself i try that. But result is Negaltive. I am eagerly waiting to Conceive.

Then what is next? Shall i meet Gyne? or is there any possibility for preg? or any problem in my Uterus? I am too Much of Worried about MY Situation and changes?

Reply me soon. plssssssssssssss.........

5. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi ooviya,
    You definitely need to meet a Gyneac and discuss with her the issues...Why you blindly think of Uterus problem, nothing like that may be due to some medicines or hormonal imbalances you may get your periods like this, which is not so uncommon...

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

ok. Sure. Thank u for ur kind words.

7. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite

Hi Ooviya,

For some it may take a little longer for the pregnancy to be detected through urine test for HCG. As you say it is just 35 days since your LMP,you may wait and repeat the test after a week if you still dont get your periods . Anyway, you can always consult a gynaec to get your doubts cleared. Just dont worry. A delayed period does not necessarily indicate a problem in your uterus...

Baby dust to you... :)

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  8. sowmyadevireddy

sowmyadevireddy New IL'ite

hi,
    congragulations for your married life
    ok first of all if you want to concieve if periods are regular for you ovulation
    time will be 14 to 18 day so better you do that time
    if your husband do fastly sperm will come soon
    hope my answer is useful

9. Trust

Trust New IL'ite

Need help on this issue

Hi All,

I have a question that is too embrassing to discuss with friends or family. I have been married for nearly a year and my husband cannot perform an intercourse completely. He gets exhausted before he can complete. We have given up after trying it for a couple of times. He shuns me most of the times and also hurts me by sayign that he will do an intercourse only when he wants to have kids.

I am not sure what this means. Does it mean that he is impotent? Is it curable through medication/surgery?
    I have talked to him about this - he says he is ready to get himself examined by doctor if necessary but I really dont trust him on this. He has always been a man of more words than action. The worst part is that he never considers this an important problem to consider seriously.

I am getting frustrated with his I-dont-care attitude. I have not confronted him directly over this and am planning to do so now. Any ideas on how to approach this as it is a very sensitive case for a man?

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need help on this issue

hi trust,
    yes it is not easy to ask directly to the man as it hurts their ego and moreover marriage also must survive...

so if u r ready for kids, then talk to him about it and tell him that and then see how he reacts...

i think he will get serious then