New Year Resolution Contest for January 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Laxmi, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Ramya!

Both for winning this contest as well as for achieving uour New year resolution of 2008.

Wow! You have really made your parents proud, happy and joyful. Believe me, your Mom is going to like that saree the best ever irrespective of how much ever costly quality she has or she will have in the future. Lord Govinda that you bought for your parents would have already blessed you for making your parents proud and now Lord Ganesha(I mean the gift you have grabbed) is on the way coming to shower his blessings on you :)

Malathy

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    Congratulations on winning the contest. I guess you will be more happy on winning the great smile from your parents. I wish that you give them more such plasant surprises in future and make them happy and proud.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya Varadharajan,

Congratulations on winning this Resolution Contest! I am glad you got the job you desired. It was the way you remembered your parents at the time of your achievement that is so heartening. I am sure you made your parents very happy with your loving gesture. I wish every parent a daughter like you!
    God Bless you.

L, Kamla

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I wish to congratulate ALL the participants in this contest! I read all the posts and they were really motivating and energizing.
    I especially loved the entries of Swathi14, Varloo, Mindian and Drjp ! Great posts and great thoughts friends.
    I see that many have mentioned about losing weight as a resolution and I wish you all a lot of success with it.
    I may not be overweight, but I am not very fit either. Even that is something we all should be aware of. It is our duty to maintain well what God has blessed us with. Let me now make a resolution to do something about fitness!
    Thanks to all of you.

L, Kamla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.